My journey

Emjen

I started Slimming World in October wanted to get fitter, feel better, gain confidence. I was horrified when I stood on the scales and saw the effects of years of letting things slide and thinking I'll be good next week but I decided no more negativity. I'd made a decision to change and that was a step in the right direction.

I've lost 2 and a half stone so far before I started if someone had told me I would loose the weight in this timescale I would have agreed to do anything and I am pleased with the results so far and happy I've made lifestyle changes.

The last few weeks have been a struggle I've been off work, out of routine and I've let things slide. I'm off to weigh in on Tuesday and I'm hoping I haven't put too much weight on but if I have I suppose it's a kick-start a reminder that I need to work to achieve my goal! Here's hoping it won't be too much of a kick!

Sounds like you are in the right place to really carry on with this. 2.5 stone off is fantastic and you must really be feeling the benefit.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Only gained 1 pound so pleased considering what I consumed last week! I've bought the new sw mag and I'm ready to go again hopefully with a good weight loss next week!

Back