My journey

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Emjen, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Emjen

Emjen Member

I started Slimming World in October wanted to get fitter, feel better, gain confidence. I was horrified when I stood on the scales and saw the effects of years of letting things slide and thinking I'll be good next week but I decided no more negativity. I'd made a decision to change and that was a step in the right direction.

I've lost 2 and a half stone so far before I started if someone had told me I would loose the weight in this timescale I would have agreed to do anything and I am pleased with the results so far and happy I've made lifestyle changes.

The last few weeks have been a struggle I've been off work, out of routine and I've let things slide. I'm off to weigh in on Tuesday and I'm hoping I haven't put too much weight on but if I have I suppose it's a kick-start a reminder that I need to work to achieve my goal! Here's hoping it won't be too much of a kick!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Sounds like you are in the right place to really carry on with this. 2.5 stone off is fantastic and you must really be feeling the benefit.

Good luck with your weigh in.

4. Emjen

Emjen Member

Thank you hit the gym this evening for the first time in 2 weeks so fingers crossed x

5. Emjen

Emjen Member

Only gained 1 pound so pleased considering what I consumed last week! I've bought the new sw mag and I'm ready to go again hopefully with a good weight loss next week!

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun well done on ur loses so far good luck losing the rest of the lbs x

7. Emjen

Emjen Member

Thank you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.