My Journey

It could be for all sorts of reasons, including the scales being abit messed up one day, totm, body adjusting to a mojor change from old habits...In the past I found that I managed a small but weekly loss by eating fairly close to my calorie allowance. Everyones different, for me I sometimes ate back some extra if I was hungry and had done a decent amount of exercise. Give your body a change ot adjust, and maybe hide the scales to take the temptations/stress of them away. I think some of the guys here locked them in the car! You will lose weight, unfortunately it won't happen in a regular and predictable way. A dissappointing week is often followed by greater than anticipated success a week later. Please don't get disheartened, you will see progress soon x

It could be for all sorts of reasons, including the scales being abit messed up one day, totm, body adjusting to a mojor change from old habits...In the past I found that I managed a small but weekly loss by eating fairly close to my calorie allowance. Everyones different, for me I sometimes ate back some extra if I was hungry and had done a decent amount of exercise. Give your body a change ot adjust, and maybe hide the scales to take the temptations/stress of them away. I think some of the guys here locked them in the car! You will lose weight, unfortunately it won't happen in a regular and predictable way. A dissappointing week is often followed by greater than anticipated success a week later. Please don't get disheartened, you will see progress soon x

Thank you

I think I will lock my scales away.

I see my doctor every 4 weeks so I can just wait till then :)

x

Had my doc appointment this morning

Doc very pleased. I now weigh 92kg. I was 103kg when I was at the doc last month.

This means I have lost 18lb in a month.

I had a nice chat with my doc and she told mw to concentrate on watching my fat content not calories.

I told her about my scales and she laughed and told they are wrong. She got 2 other scales from the other doctors and they all said 92kg.

I am going to get rid of the scales - I would not mind but I only bought then 3 weeks ago and they are a hot pink colour :)

I feel so much happier now and I am only gonna weigh myself when I am at the docs!

Off to get my prescription of xenical and then to work.

Have a great day everyone xx

That's fantastic!!

I know what you mean about scales .. My ones at home are old but accurate - I checked with 1kg sugar bags etc plus when I weigh my suit cases - the scales at the airport agree with my scales at home ! But wanted another type with the body % stuff - but none of the other types of scales matched my old one - so took them all back every time ! Think I tried 5 or 6 different scales before giving up .

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Looks good to me but make Sure your WW stuff is within the 5g per 100g rule as not sure that much of it is & I don't want you to tango... I agree on starting on higher cals & reducing it as your weight goes down. I started at 1700 but was 19 stone, I still have 1300 now at 12 stone

You were right the ww stuff was way over the 5g. Thanks for telling me - I had no idea !!
I won't be eating them anymore - gave them to the ladies at work :)

I was right about the weight watcher salt & vinegar hoops. They are 3.5g per 100 and 0.7g per 20g bag :)

I had my first tango experience today - glad I was at home.

It wasn't too bad and I know it was from the weight watcher cookies and weight watcher chocolate bar I had. I didn't realise how high in fat they were but thanks to Lexie I won't be eating them again.

Had a pretty good day so far, diary will posted later x

I had my first tango experience today - glad I was at home.

It wasn't too bad and I know it was from the weight watcher cookies and weight watcher chocolate bar I had. I didn't realise how high in fat they were but thanks to Lexie I won't be eating them again.

Had a pretty good day so far, diary will posted later x

So pleased you checked them, I was the same & assumed ww meant good, how wrong hey!!!

Well done on your absolutely amazing first months loss x

B: Porridge with sultanans
L: Salmon sandwich
Weight watcher crisps
2 satsumas
S: Banana
D: Chicken breast, wedges & veg
Shaper yoghurt

I drank 2 litres of water
I walked for 50 mins

X

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not posted in a few days.

It has been a really bad few days mainly just work has pissed me off.

My diet has also been bad.

I have decided that if I am to suceed in losing weight I have to understand that I will have bad days and to stay on track.

I have 19 weeks to my holiday so from tomorrow I will be back to my diet.

I have done well so far, I just need to stay strong!

My plan is to lose 2lb a week so when I go on my hols I will hopefully be 12 stone - the lightest I have been in years.

I plan to be 10 stone by christmas day which is my goal.

Have a great weekend x

Back