My Journey

Keep it up, the first week is almost going to be over before you know it!

Another good day...

I drank 2 litres of water

1hr brisk walk

Breakfast: Porridge with sultanas
Snack: Apple & Banana
Lunch: Salmon sandwich
Weight Watcher Crisps
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Pasta with tomato and basil
Shapers Yoghurt

X

Morning everyone

Yay its saturday :)

Time to weigh in......

Sorry did not post yesterday was very tired after work and did not get in till late.

I did a brisk walk for about an hour and drank 2 litres of water.

Breakfast: Porridge with sultanas
Lunch: Corned beef and tomato sandwich
Dinner Fisherman Pie & veg
Shaper Yoghurt

Off to the scales now, be back in 5.

Fingers crossed :)

That's an amazing loss !!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Today has been ok.

I did not do any walking today as I have hurt my back.

I drank 2 litres of diet coke.

Breakfast: 2 slice of toast and jam
Lunch: Domio pasta pot
Weight watcher crisps
Dinner: Chicken breast, potatoes & veg
Muller light dessert
Diet coke
X

Had a good day today.

I drank 2 litres of water

I did an hours brisk walk.

B: 2 slices of toast and jam
L: Chicken breast, potatoes and veg
Mullerlight dessert
D: Mushroom pasta
Weight watcher crisps
Diet coke

X

I joined a gym today. I have never ever joined a gym. Although I am walking an hour every day I think I need to do something else as well to get the loss I want every week.

B: Porridge with sultanas
S: plum & satsuma
L: Corned beef and tomato sandwich
Weight watcher crisps
S: plum & satsuma
D: pasta bolognese
mullerlight dessert

I have drank 2 litres of water

X

Well done on sticking to plan and joining a gym. Alot of the guys here have found the gym useful at some stage. Don't forget the c25k etc that might be good to do over the summer. Some of us have dabbled with exercise dvd's as well. Jillian michaels dvd made me really work ,and I did see results in body shape. Though pace yourself too, I have went so hard at this journey at times and fallen down trying to change too many things at once, though that is the right approach for other people. You've done really well so far, I hope you find the exercises that you will really enjoy

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning as I am back at the doctors tomorrow and I have put on 4 pound :eek:

I was pretty upset about this as I am trying so hard!

After the tears had stopped I started thinking about it and wondered if I am not eating enough :confused:

I have done weight watchers before and my point allowance was 31.

I calculated everything that I ate yesterday and it only came to 23 points so maybe I am not eating enough - I am not sure what else I can eat.....

My goal was to lose 4 pounds a week which I now realise may have been a bit unrealistic so I thought I would be happy if I lost 2 pounds a week but I don't think that will be happening this week :(

I hope my doctor gives me another supply of xenical x

Bless you.. Your weight might be difference tomorrow - I can fluctuate 3/4 lbs one day to the next which is why I only ever record my weight on a Monday morning - although I weigh almost daily! You are probably right about not eating enough.. I found the nearer to my calorie goal I ate the more I lost - went through a stage of limiting to 1000 cals per day and lost 0.5 lb per week - increased to 1400 and it started coming off again!

whatever you do, don't give up! X

Thank you

I have no intention of giving up :)

I tried to eat some more calories today just over 1500 calories.

I think I am expecting too much.

Originally I wanted to lose 4 pounds a week which I now realise is a bit too much.

I would like to lose 2 pound a week.

So I am going to try to eat more healthy calories.

I am also going to stick to weighing myself once a week.

So today I have eaten...

B: Porridge and sultanas
Tea
S: 2 Weight watcher biscuits
Banana
L: Wafer thin chicken and tomato sandwich
Weight watchers crisps
S: 2 plums
D: Spaghetti Bolognase
Muller light Dessert

I have drunk 2 litres of water and did a 50 min walk.

Looks a good day :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Looks good to me but make Sure your WW stuff is within the 5g per 100g rule as not sure that much of it is & I don't want you to tango... I agree on starting on higher cals & reducing it as your weight goes down. I started at 1700 but was 19 stone, I still have 1300 now at 12 stone

Thanks Lexie,

I have changed my calories on mfp to 1600 and I am going to try to eat them snd see how that goes and everytime I drop into my next stone I will reduce my calorie intake by 50 or 100 calories.

I will have to check my ww bits tomorrow as I just assumed they were low fat. I know my ww crisps are less than 5g per 100g.

X

Back