My journey

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Well have decided to start this diary to help keep me on track. I restarted this diet 3 weeks ago and am ok with my loss so far but know I could have done much better. I had a real lousy weekend and just ate and ate. (Didn't even enjoy what I ate). Put 2lb back on but have religously stuck to it since Sunday. Not yet back in Ketosis but getting there as tongue starting to feel like Ghandi's flip flop again. This has to work this time I am 57 next week and due for surgery in 4 1/2 weeks to remove my ovaries and tubes and have a womb biopsy. I have a tumour on my right ovary and thickening of the lining of the womb. My goal is to lose another 20lb before surgery. :)

Just starting my shift, have lost the 2lb put on over the weekend so chuffed with that. Had a quiet day; managed to watch two episodes of The Walking Dead before work. Hubby cooked his own tea so no temptation there. Looking forward to my warm choc mint drinks throughout the night.

Been on the wagon since the weekend :) The scales are moving yipee, people commenting on loss yipee. At work now so looking forward to my minty choc drink again. I save this for about 2am half way through shift. The day shift have a pile of biscuits sitting in the filing tray on my desk and so far not been tempted. Only person I failed at the weekend was myself and do not intend to go there again. Keeping my fingers crossed for a 5lb loss this week.

Hi Buffy thanks for keeping me company. I am not in work tonight but hoping I will cope, not complaining that work has been cancelled as it is my gorgeous granddaughters 3rd birthday tomorrow and I can now call in with her pressie and stop longer than planned. Will have to tell her mom to hide the birthday cake though. Also my weigh in; eek LOL

Had a few quiet days lost in total 5lb (2lb of what I put on when I slipped) so cool with that. Bumped into my grandson yesterday and he said "Wow grandma you look so skinny" 1st stone gone YAY

Back