My kitten.........

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
We've had our little Kitty for about 4 months now and she's growing into such a character lol!

I'm sitting here laughing out loud at her antics and thought I'd let you know why.

My daughter has a pair of slippers with kittens on the front and when you press the kitten it makes a meow sound. Well, Kitty has decided tonight is the night for playing with one of them. So she's rolling around on the floor like a chimp rolls on the ground, all over and around the slipper when all of a sudden it makes this meow sound. OMFG I've never seen her jump so high before!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!! :D:D:D

Then she decided to pick it up in her mouth and carry it to underneath the rocking chair. She walked away and had a lie down and a quick clean of her face. Then started stalking the slipper! Then she picked it up and stood up on her hind legs and sort of tossed the slipper in the air with her paws lol! :D She's mad I tell ya mad lol!! :D

well i didnt mean now duh!!!!!!!!!! oh so she stays over eh eh !!!!!!! :p :p and heres me thinking u were a good mammy!!!!!!!!

No she doesn't stay over lol! If Anna comes to ours after school she usually has to be home by 6pm. And the same if Chris goes to hers. At weekends they can stay later but they still can't stay over. OMG No Way!! :eek:

Did you get the pics I sent you?

i was wondering why my phone was beeping and was to lazy to go get it!! it says i have to go to some site to c them il have a look now! :)

hehe u better check the washing machine before u do put it on? we dont want a litttle accident there happening......i suppose you could always scoop up the blood and give it to cat to give to her vampire midwife.......? :D

Hi Carol

They are such characters aren't they - I found one of my cats who is 3.5 years now with her front paws stuck in one of my shoes pushing it round the lounge floor!!! She is still a big kitten and yesterday was chasing her tail round and round like a puppy. I'd love to see some piccies - your kitty looks like so much like my first cat Eddie (poor love was such an adventurous wanderer he didn't even make it to a year old - got run over, but was a complete joy for his short life)

Cats - gotta love 'em - I've got some photos of mine as kittens in my profile album if you're interested!!

Carol x

Hi Carol

They are such characters aren't they - I found one of my cats who is 3.5 years now with her front paws stuck in one of my shoes pushing it round the lounge floor!!! She is still a big kitten and yesterday was chasing her tail round and round like a puppy. I'd love to see some piccies - your kitty looks like so much like my first cat Eddie (poor love was such an adventurous wanderer he didn't even make it to a year old - got run over, but was a complete joy for his short life)

Cats - gotta love 'em - I've got some photos of mine as kittens in my profile album if you're interested!!

Carol x

Aww Carol your photos are goregous!! :D I had to laugh when I read that one of your cats chases her tail like a dog. My Kitty is exactly the same lol! She's taken a shine to one of Amy's slippers too, they're pink with a little kitten cuddly on the front and the kitten meows when you press it. Well, I think Kitty thinks she's it's mum 'cos she carries this slipper around in her mouth lol! :D Bless her!

Sorry to hear about poor Eddie, he sounds like he was a real character too. At least he was happy spending his time wandering around, doing his own thing hun, rather than kept at home unhappy because he couldn't get outside the door. xx

Carol your kitties are real cuties. Check out my Princess Millicent piccies.

Awww Princess Millicent!! She's gorgeous too Melanie!! The size of her next to that wine glass - sooooo sweet and tiny!!! :D

I'll have to get Chris to put some of Kitty's pics in my album asap lol! :D

Back