No work 4 me i will leave messaes bu may no make sense

Sorry i spil coffee on em:cry:

Rooooo xxxx

ello all
Me PC is fooked! i my keys are sick (broke) aka si ckin

No work 4 me i will leave messaes bu may no make sense

Sorry i spil coffee on em:cry:

Rooooo xxxx

Oh dear :( I've done the same myself. 1/2 a pint of the best filter coffee to be exact. Laptop went glug, glug, psssshhhh, then prompty died :(

It sounds like yours might just recover when it's dried out, but coffee does tend to leave a sticky residue :( Might be a repair job.

Have you backed up everything? If not...do it now.

I ave insrance on lapop i send off a ain

Im so pis*sed off!!

Rooo xxx

It's so annoying isn't it. I used my household insurance. Sent it off, they couldn't mend it. They did send me a nice spanking new one though, with 3 years support where they will come to my home to mend it.

Fantabulous...especially since I bought the previous one from Ebay with no warranty at all.

Don't just hate when that happens:cry:

Funny how we can all understand what you are typing all the same:rolleyes::p

.A.A CAN YOU UESS W IC LE ERS ARE MISSIN?

rOOOOO

fANX ALSO FOR REP

DUNNO SEN 2 ME? BU FANX!

Yep You In 1!!
So Ard I Need Em! Sound S Upid!!

U Rock!

kd!! Sounds like you landed a barain ere un!!

Roooo

It is amazing how we can adapt to change:)

:flowers::superwoman::grouphugg:

hello people i have found a thing on disability (in control panel) where a on screan keyboard comes up, very annoyin though!Im only usin the (T,H+G), But it better than nowt!!! heehee..
Fanx....opps i mean thanks;) for the reps ......its cheered me up the ,,,on screen key board very hhandy....ah u learn somethin every day

YHTUR

?????????????my Name Backwards???? Jeepers!!!! I Didnt Do That? Freaky!!!
Oh Dear! So

Well done!

Good to hear it has cheered you up!

I found it hilarious that I could read what you were saying even though some of the letters were missing and I found myself really admiring your determination!!!

Very impressive:)

I think if you put your mind to it, you could do anything you like as you have that kind of fighting spirit.

Love Mini xxx

THANKS GUYS I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY nAME BUT IT
WAS WORTH THE GIGGLE.

RUTHY XXXXXXXXXXX

Cant imagine anything worse than not having a pc... :rolleyes: mine is ancient and about to go so must look for another soon...but have no idea what Im looking for. Oh well... Hope its sorted soon Ruthy!:innocent0001:

Back