My Last Chance to lose the weight

bigbozzman

Tonight after much deliberation I signed up to LT. I am off to LA with my brother in 6 weeks so would like to drop some pounds before 4th April (my birthday). I got a lot to lose in totoal, but just seeing results from LT would be reassuring.

Haven seen my friend drop 4 stone in as many weeks, I had no other choice but to ditch any other silly diet I tried and make the commitment.

Since moving from wales then to italy I felt healthy fit etc, then moved to london for a deskjob , and bang, 5 stone in 3 years. I been trying to give excuses but realised lifestyle change and food choices were the culprit.

It going to be tough as of tomorrow. I speak for many when I say its going to be hard with none of your faves to binge on, but the guys here have already given me inspiration.

What suprised me was the flapjacks/buiscuits. Might leave them until later in the week. Anyone recommend certain flavours of shakes? Due to low stock im left with choc and vanilla for my first week.

I may have more questions for the more experienced of you guys .

- A big one is how you cope with excercise do you feel you cant or you lack the energy, reason I say this is I managed to get to the gym and play football, and I know the lack of natural carbs might hinder my stamina. Any ideas?

- How much water should I drink a day?

- What do you use to combat the rumoured constipation problems?

Long road but lets see. Will keep you posted how I do.

Thanks

Geoff

Last edited:
Hi hun and welcome to the forum :)

Well done for taking this step, it's a tough diet but once the 1st week is over you'll be fine. I'm on week 7 and im in the zone, don't think about food or what I'm missing just where I want to be by summer. :D

The shakes! I have choc and strawberry everyday as there the only ones I can drink. I make them cold and always use a straw to drink them (makes em go down better ;))

Flapjacks! Now me personally I would say I've never tasted anything as vile but I know others on here like them so just see for yourself really. Lol

Water! Now they say to have no more than 4litres a day on top of your shakes but as your male I'm not sure if it's more for you so please check Hun as too much water is dangerous. I manage 3litres a day and my losses are still good.

Toilet issues! I've not had a problem so far but I know lipotrim do something called fibreclear that helps and if you browse on here others use laxatives to help (again check to see which one) but drinking water helps with this so get guzzling ;)

Exercise! Ok so this is my nemesis at the moment. I do walk my dogs everyday but I'm lazy so don't do loads (I didn't get to my size by being active haha) Quite a few on here do exercise after the 1st week and find it ok but again just browse and see.

So I hope this helps a little hun. Good luck for this week. Just have non food distractions ready, pop on here, keep drinking your water and remember why your doing this!!! (so jealous of LA) I know a guy who has lost 4stone in nearly 8weeks!! So it's defo worth it. :D

Let us know how you get on

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks bex for that information, I find its this info that spurs me on. I am halfing my shakes so I split into 4 , but psycho im feeling hungry aqfter just one shake! im telling myself its all in the mind! :cry:

The hunger pangs will pass once you get into ketosis. Though they do creep up on you eveyr now and then even when your well into the diet.

I try to think of them as the same as nicotine cravings whne you are giving up smoking, in that eventually they will go and you'll be free of your addiciton to food!

Back