My last day on LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tiana, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well it's got to the point where I really hate the LT shakes. They taste so horrible every single one makes me gag.

So I decided that I need a change or else I would give up (which I am determined not to do!)

Anyway I have tried a few of a friends exante and much prefer them so am switching after weigh in tomorrow.

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who helped get me through my first 5 weeks and hope you all reach goal soon x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    Well done on your losses so far, good luck on exante, at least you have found another TFR diet that will suit u better and it's not that u are giving in :) x x

4. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck on your new diet, you losses show that TFR is really working for you so hopefully you'll get the same results from Exante

5. Fatbritwalking

Fatbritwalking Full Member

Start Weight:
    30st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey Tiana!!

Lipotrim, Exante, Cambridge diet, they all the same jazz (VLCD's) just keep going and good luck!! Your more than welcome to keep us informed of your awesome weightloss!! I hope it goes well mate!!

ps.. With Lipotrim... I buy the choc flavour... place 5-6 ice cubes... 1/2tsp decaf coffee... fibreclear!! It tastes amazing!!! give it a try if you have any left over.. let me know what you thought of it..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.