• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My last day on LT

Tiana

Well it's got to the point where I really hate the LT shakes. They taste so horrible every single one makes me gag.

So I decided that I need a change or else I would give up (which I am determined not to do!)

Anyway I have tried a few of a friends exante and much prefer them so am switching after weigh in tomorrow.

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who helped get me through my first 5 weeks and hope you all reach goal soon x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Well done on your losses so far, good luck on exante, at least you have found another TFR diet that will suit u better and it's not that u are giving in :) x x

Good luck on your new diet, you losses show that TFR is really working for you so hopefully you'll get the same results from Exante

Hey Tiana!!

Lipotrim, Exante, Cambridge diet, they all the same jazz (VLCD's) just keep going and good luck!! Your more than welcome to keep us informed of your awesome weightloss!! I hope it goes well mate!!

ps.. With Lipotrim... I buy the choc flavour... place 5-6 ice cubes... 1/2tsp decaf coffee... fibreclear!! It tastes amazing!!! give it a try if you have any left over.. let me know what you thought of it..