My last ever Cambridge diary :) :)

JodiLeanne2012

So today is Day 1 of my journey, and let me just say it is the last ever day 1 for me :)

I have tried Lipotrim and Slim and save before and i have also done a few days on Cambridge and i know Cambridge is the diet for me as i like all the products :) .. I have my very first weigh in on Saturday Morning which i already can't wait for :)

I Not only want to lose weight but i need to aswell, i have been having alot of chest pains lately and its all down to my weight, and it scares me so much when i start getting pains =(

I have an amazing Other half and the most beautiful daughter and i know that if i finally do this and get the weight off i will make them both so proud :)

Me and my partner and daughter have a holiday booked on the 28th of September which gives me plenty of time to get down to within a stone of my goal weight if i stick to this diet 100% which is what i plan on doing :)

I have had more than enough of messing around on these diets, i know how horrible i feel after i give up and eat, so i know i will be able to stick to it this time, i feel like its definatly the right time to start and i will do this, i will make my family proud, i will finally become healthy and hopefully have all the pains stop and i will do this for ME, to look and feel amazing and to finally be proud of myself :)

I hope everyone has an amazing day xx

Het hun, good luck, I'm in the same boat, I have a lovely OH and a beautiful tall and slim daughter. We've got a trip to Florida booked on august 14th and my goal was to lose 5 stone. I started end of Feb and have lost 1 of the 5 so 4 to go. I'm doing good I can stick to it as long as I have a few ss+ days in between when the going gets tough.
I lost 2 stone in 2010 on LT but found the diet so restricting and my consultant at the pharmacy shouted at me when I told I her I had eaten some pork. I still had a loss that week too. I gave up after that and didn't refeed and piled it all back on and more. Gutted, I'm currently 11.7. Onwards and downwards to us both. Xx

She shouted at you?! wasn't she supposed to be there to help and support you? .. silly woman. .. well done on losing 1 stone so far! you will smash the other 4 before your holiday :) .. i wish i was going somewhere as hot as Florida! .. Were going to golden coast, we went last year and loved it :)

When is your next weigh in? xx

Tonight is my official WI but my scales say the same as CDC scales usually, although one time they was way out, weird! But looking at mine I've lost 2 this week but have nibbled on chicken.or tuna every day. So from today for my 7 day challenge I'm gonna b 100%. Not going to weigh on scales this week and would really love to be in the 10's next week so I'm downing a glass of water every hour. But fed up of peeing but will b worth it to get a good loss next week. :)

2lb is really good :) .. the peeing all the time does get annoying but its so worth it to lose weight! good luck with your 7 day challenge :) xx

Im day 1 today too on cambridge! Good luck to you :) x

Thank you!! How are you finding it so far? Xx

EM OK.. i had porridge for breakfast at 8 then shake at 1ish, i was hungry around 11 but held off til 11! basically im jsut counting down time til my next meal haha hopefully i hit ketosis after 3 days!! im not starving yet though just a little hungry! u? xx

EM OK.. i had porridge for breakfast at 8 then shake at 1ish, i was hungry around 11 but held off til 11! basically im jsut counting down time til my next meal haha hopefully i hit ketosis after 3 days!! im not starving yet though just a little hungry! u? xx

I Had a chocolate shake for breakfast and a lemon bar for lunch, got a soup for tea, thinking of trying the chicken and mushroom one! hopefully it's nice! .. getting through my 3 liters of water aswell :) .. do you have any ketostix? .. im gana test for ketosis on wednesday morning so hopefully it comes up positive! :) xx

So day number 2 for me today and all is well :) .. have a bit of a headache coming on but im drinking my water so im sure it will be fine, i'm off to the gym with both my sisters again tonight, not going to over do it, just going to do rower, treadmill and exersize bike over the space of an hour, had a chocolate mint shake for breakfast which has got to be my favorite shake, looking forward to my bar for lunch and a spicy tomato soup for tea along with 2.5 liters of water through out the day :)

I Completely forgot that it's easter weekend this weekend, so obviously my other half has friday and monday of work! .. weekends were always the hardest when i was on this diet before so with it being a 4 day weekend instead of a 2 day is going to be hard! and what makes it worse is that its pay day this friday .. so not only is it a 4 day weekend but we will also have money to go out for meals and things! .. i will get through it though, my other half is being very supportive and is helping me alot :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day! xx

Hey,

No I dont have an ketostix I didn't know there was such a thing!! haha hopefully I go into ketosis on Wednesday or Thursday! xxx

Hey,

No I dont have an ketostix I didn't know there was such a thing!! haha hopefully I go into ketosis on Wednesday or Thursday! xxx

Lol i bought mine from amazon, cost me £6 for 100 so there pretty cheap :) well im testing for ketosis in the morning so ill let you know if im in it or not and if i am then hopefully you will be! lol xx

Hey :) I just wanted to wish you both luck :) I've been on 810 for 3 weeks and lost 15lbs, had a blowout for my birthday at the weekend now I am on day 3 of SS :) so far so good xx

Hey :) I just wanted to wish you both luck :) I've been on 810 for 3 weeks and lost 15lbs, had a blowout for my birthday at the weekend now I am on day 3 of SS :) so far so good xx

Hey :) thankyou very much :) .. 15lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, you must be very proud :) .. my birthday is the only day that im having a planned day off too, its on the 12th of may so still have 46 days to go! .. its my 21st and my other half is taking me out so i decided a planned day of will be good :) and its something to look forward to! xx

Hey :) thankyou very much :) .. 15lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, you must be very proud :) .. my birthday is the only day that im having a planned day off too, its on the 12th of may so still have 46 days to go! .. its my 21st and my other half is taking me out so i decided a planned day of will be good :) and its something to look forward to! xx

That's a while away and it's your 21st - you deserve to have a day off. Yes I think I was in ketosis while on 810 but hopefully ill lose a little bit being on SS too. Good luck :) x

Thankyou, best of luck to you aswell :) i will be writing in my diary every day, so im always here if anyone needs any support because i know ill be replying on all of you for support and help through the hard days! xx

Hello lovely! Just wanted to wish you good luck on your CD journey! :) I've just completed my first week, have my first weigh in at 6pm! I've found this forum amazing for keeping you going, especially when you're starting to feel a bit hungry and I need something more productive to do than eat lol. I hope you have a good week! You can totally do this! xxx

Thank you! You just be so excited about your weigh in later! Mines on Saturday morning and I really can't wait! .. I love this site aswell, defo helps me alot :) let me know how your weigh in goes! Xx

Just a little question, can i have chopped up pieces of cucumber on this diet? .. just so then i can have my 3 products during the day and then a cup of chopped of cucumber in the evening as thats when i most struggle! xx

So day number 3 for me today :) .. All going good so far, sat here with my glass of water, holding off for another couple of hours until I have my first shake :) how's everyone doing so far xx

Back