My last ever Cambridge diary :) :)

So day number 3 for me today :) .. All going good so far, sat here with my glass of water, holding off for another couple of hours until I have my first shake :) how's everyone doing so far xx

Hey
Day 4 for me! feeling rather good today. I normally don't have my first shake til about midday as it helps me for the day ahead :) have a great day xx

I think having chopped up cucumber would be okay, it's on the SS+ list and is very low carb and calories so I doubt it would take you out of ketosis! :)

I'm on day 9 now, it seems to be going really quickly. I lost 9lbs at my first week weigh in and 2.5 inches from around my waist. I think I'm doing okay so far, it's just getting my ahead around it all! Social situations are a bit of a pain in the butt also lol. We can totally do this though! Not long until Saturday morning! Good luck! xx

I think having chopped up cucumber would be okay, it's on the SS+ list and is very low carb and calories so I doubt it would take you out of ketosis! :)

I'm on day 9 now, it seems to be going really quickly. I lost 9lbs at my first week weigh in and 2.5 inches from around my waist. I think I'm doing okay so far, it's just getting my ahead around it all! Social situations are a bit of a pain in the butt also lol. We can totally do this though! Not long until Saturday morning! Good luck! xx

Well done :)

My other half has just come home from work and surprised me and our daughter with a long weekend away!! leaving at 7 tonight!! lol im so excited!! see everyone monday night!!

My other half has just come home from work and surprised me and our daughter with a long weekend away!! leaving at 7 tonight!! lol im so excited!! see everyone monday night!!

have fun!! x

I will!! He's taken us to haven for a little weekend away :) i really do love him :) .. I have bought all my shakes and things with me as I will be carrying on with my plan :) I obviously just won't be on here much over the weekend :) instead of weighing in on Saturday, I will just be weighing in on Monday when we get home :) xx

Hope you have a good time away! :) xx

Thankyou! :) my minimins app is all working proprerly on my phone so i can update, all going good so far, have had a chocolate shake for breakfast whilst my other half my daughter have a fry up! was hard but i got through it :) .. am now drinking a big bottle of water, going to the arcades in a bit to waste lots of money! hows everyone finding it xx

Aww your other half sounds like a sweetheart!! That is so lovely!! Have a fantastic time hun!! Well done you for staying on plan on holiday xxxx

He really is such a lovely person! :) makes me a very happy girl :) .. we actually went of site and went shopping earlier and i bought myself a nintendo wii and wii fit along with the ea personal trainer disk .. very much looking forward to going home and trying it! :) hows everyones day been so far xx

Hey :) how are you gettin on? Xx

How was your weekend away? Hope you had a lovely Easter x

My weekend was ok, I ended up in hospital hooked up to a drip on Sunday though with chest pains, obviously the diet went out the window as they told me I had to eat, home now and everything is fine, today is day 1 for me xx

Oh no! Hope you are OK!! Sure you will manage again, you're a strong person! and can do what you put your mind to! take care tho x

Hi,

I hope you are feeling better now!! And good for you for getting back to it!! Today is day 3 for me, so far so good and looking forward to getting into ketosis hopefully by tmrw :) How has your first day back been? Sarah x

Hope your feeling better hun! you will be back into ketosis before you know it :) xx

So i ended up in hospital for 2 nights again over the weekend BUT i have been given very strong tablets and i have been told that i am allowed to carry on with this diet! .. So day 1 again and for the last time for me today.. please dont judge me!! i have been trying really hard to stick to it but it was literally impossible to when i was in hospital but i am back on track :) .. i have done my half an hour on the wii fit today, i have my other half an hour to do tonight, which i will be doing every day apart from the weekends where i will only be doing half an hour instead of a full hour :)

So day 1 is going good, i hope everyone is doing ok xx

So i ended up in hospital for 2 nights again over the weekend BUT i have been given very strong tablets and i have been told that i am allowed to carry on with this diet! .. So day 1 again and for the last time for me today.. please dont judge me!! i have been trying really hard to stick to it but it was literally impossible to when i was in hospital but i am back on track :) .. i have done my half an hour on the wii fit today, i have my other half an hour to do tonight, which i will be doing every day apart from the weekends where i will only be doing half an hour instead of a full hour :)

So day 1 is going good, i hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hey jodi.. course we aren't going to judge! as long as your back on your feet!! glad today is going ok for you :) xx

Hey jodi.. course we aren't going to judge! as long as your back on your feet!! glad today is going ok for you :) xx

Thankyou very much :) .. yesterday went ok, day 2 today, i have also just done my first half an hour on the wii fit, got my other half an hour to do sometime tonight which im looking forward to, i have also already lost 2lb according to my body test on the wii this morning :) :)

Hope everyone has a brilliant day xx

xxx

Last edited:
Back