My last ever Cambridge diary :) :)

So im on day number 3 today and im also FULLY IN KETOSIS!! which makes me a very happy girl :) .. had my chocolate shake for breakfast which i still very much enjoy :) .. I'm off to the gym with my dad around 1.30 again today :) i went to the gym with him for an hour on my first day on plan and was fine, we did half an hour on the treadmill, 10 minutes on an arm machine and 20 minutes on the exercise bike so it wasn't loads and i made sure i kept drinking my water and i felt really good afterwards, My dad is like me, we both have alot of weight to lose, so going to the gym together helps alot :)

Both my sisters have also been coming to the gym with us aswell which is lovely, my whole family are being very supportive and are all helping lots, so im very lucky!

Me and my other half are very excited about taking our daughter on holiday at the end of september and im so hoping ill be atleast 10 stone by then, which means 6 stone to lose!

I can do this and i will do this, i will no longer fail :) xx

DAY 4 FOR ME TODAY :)

So looking forward to having my very first weigh in on Saturday morning!
I went to the gym with my dad and my little sister yesterday and really enjoyed it again :) .. i now go 3 times a week, Monday's, Wednesday and Fridays which is plenty for me at the moment :)

Looking forward to going again tomorrow with them both :)
Hope everyone has a lovely 100% day! xx

So ive just weighed myself, ( i know it's early but i couldnt resist! ) and since friday, so in 4 days i have already lost 7 1/2 pounds!! im sooo flipping happy! my official weigh in day has now been moved to Sunday instead of Saturday so ive still got a few days to lose even more!! HAPPY!!

So day 5 for me today :) done my hour at the gym this morning as well so now I feel happy :) still over the moon that I've already lost 7 and a half pounds :) now sat at home watching last nights eastenders drinking my water :)

Hope everyone is having a good 100% day xx

Day 6 is here, cant believe ive been on planned for a whole week already tomorrow, its actually gone very fast. .. just means im a week closer to my goal! .. my official weigh in day is now Sunday morning and i cant wait, i've actually just been talking to myself on here as noone has wrote in here for ages! but this diary helps me so much so i don't mind :) .. my other half has booked us a table at pan asia for my 21st on the 12th of may, which has been a planned day of since i started so im very much looking forward to that!

Got quite a bad headache today, but ive took some tablets and im drinking lots of water so im sure it will go soon :)

Hope everyone has a good 100% day! xx

Well done Jodie you will be at goal before you know it. What's a few months out of your life for looking and feeling great :) awesomeness hun xx

Well done Jodie you will be at goal before you know it. What's a few months out of your life for looking and feeling great :) awesomeness hun xx

Thankyou very much :) how are you getting on so far? xx

My weigh in day was moved again from sunday to Today, so i had my very first weigh in at 9.30 this morning, early but i dont mind at all! .. and ive lost 11lbs!! im so happy!!

Its day 7 for me today so i have been on plan exactly a week and i feel so good! very proud of myself, my weigh in days have officially been moved to Friday morning's now so im happy :) i know the weekends are hard but i managed fine and got through last weekend so i know i will be fine this weekend :) im in a very happy mood!!

Hope everyone has a lovely 100% day xx

Day number 8, can't believe I've got this far, I know it's very early days but I'm so chuffed :) woke up with a bad head ache today, so I'm drinking lots of water :) my other half is working until 4 today, he very rarely works Saturdays so I'm bored without him!! .. Worked it out that if i 100% stick to plan then I should weigh 10 stone (which is also a stone and a half LESS than my hubby!!) by the time we go on our holidays at the end of September!! Soo excited, I'm doing a ten day re feed before we go and then enjoying but not going over the top on holiday, and getting right back on plan the day after we get home to get the last 2 stone off for Christmas!! So I should be 10 stone for our holiday and 8 stone by Christmas, extremely exciting and makes me want to stick to plan so so much :) :)

Hope everyone has a brill 100% day in this beautiful sunshine!! Xxx

Day 9 is here, can't believe I've got this far!! Not gana lie, it has not been easy. The thought of weighing less than my other half by September is keeping me strong! Already can't wait for my second weigh in on Friday morning!!

Was gorgeous sunshine all day yesterday and was sat out in the garden whilst our daughter played for 2 and a half hours during the hottest time of the day so I obviously got sunburn! Was so nice to just sit in the sun tho and it defo helped me drink the water as I was very hot :)

Hope everyone has a lovely 100% day :) xx

Well done you!! You are doing amazing!!
x

Thankyou very much!! Must admit, I am feeling proud of myself!! :)

Day number 10 now :) in double figures already, it has gone so fast :) still a very long way off but I'm slowly getting there!! Xx

So I'm still going strong!! I have had my weigh in day moved again ... Annoying but never mind... It's now Sunday morning instead of Friday morning! Looking forward to it so much, I know we lose less on the second week but I'm hoping at least 2lbs :) hope everyone has a brill 100% day xx

Back