My last TFR week!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Oh my god. i can't believe it's here!! this is my last week on lipotrim! I'm refeeding friday and can't belive it's been nearly 7 months without food. I'm really excited but nervous too.

i decided to come off at this point, even though i'll still want to lose about 1.5-2 stone so i can learn how to manage my weight properly. i have 2 lbs to lose this week and i'll have lost 9 stone on TFR. that's incomprehendable to me sometimes but sometimes i just think wow - I did that - ME.

i promise to put some before and afters up ASAP. will get the boyfriend to take some pics tonight i think.

if i can do it, anyone can guys - Xmas will be a challenge but right now, I have NO desire to eat the stuff i would normally. I'm so looking forward to fresh veg, fruit and salad - before the stuff i used to have because i thought i should but now - its all i fancy!!!

LT is AMAZING and for those of you worried about whether you'll be able to handle it - or stick to it, i'm living proof the impossible is possible!!

keep up the good work team!! xxx

You've done amazingly well SL!! :D Can't believe you are going onto refeed either! Well done honey - you are an insipiration :) xxx

Well done and im sure that 2lbs will definitely be gone this week. Well done on choosing to go the last bit of weight on your own im sure you will be grand on refeed. 7 months wow, your food is gonna taste mindblowing!

Wow Sarahlou what a fantastic achievement. Stay on here to let us know how you get on facing food. Lots of luck to you, and thanks for all your inspiration!!

Congratulations!!!!
Jon
xx

Its so good to hear people sticking with LT that long, especially for those like me who have a long way to go and will be on the plan a similar amount of time that you have been.

Good luck with your refeeding and, although I posted in your other thread, just wanted to restate that your photos are incredible and thanks for sharing :)

Well done Sarah Lou...that is truely amazing. I've been following everyone weight loss journeys and yours among several others really inspire me. I've had a fling with Lt in the past but nothing serious...i'd love to start tomorrow but as i want to eat over christmas I'm going to wait til Jan. I really hope that i can be as determined as you have been. Would love to see your pics hun, please stick around once you move on over to maintainence...we need inspirational stories like yours xx

Sarahlou, I've said it before but it is worth saying again. You are a phenomenon, a truly amazing achiever. How you could go the distance without a break is just mind boggling. You deserve the best Christmas ever for your wonderful success. You have managed to stick with a very strict regime for sooooo long, you can do just about anything. Good for you and lots of luck for your last tfr week.

aw thanks everyone!!

woke up quite emotional today - must be coz today is my final weigh in! not til after work so i'll post later or tomorrow how i got on. not refeeding til friday as have college after work tomorrow and dont get home til half 9 so dont wanna be starting then.

i am feeling as tho the hard work starts now, not saying TFR is easy!! but trying to live a normal life but changing all the habits of a lifetime is bound to be hard!!

so exciting tho! xxxx

Sarahlou, you are an amazing example to us all, it also just goes to show what a wonderful slimming product LT truly is,so very very well done! You deserve the most wonderful Christmas you`ve ever had. Enjoy it and savour every moment. Keep us posted on your maintenance and progress. Enjoy!

Back