my life on lipotrim

what food or are you most looking forward to when you are aloud to have normal food

• Bread

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Chips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cake

• pastry

• crisp

• meats

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • fruits

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • vegetables

• takeaways

• Total voters

tanitathomas

im now on day 6 can't believe ive got through a full 5 days wiv out cheating once, my poor kids can't eat nothing with out me asking for a smell, i no it sounds daft i'm not hungry but seem to be satisfied by a sniff, i couldn't stand the shakes on day 1 and they took me ages to get down but by the end of day three i can drink them easily. ive had bad breath which i find carrying ice drops breath freshner works great, on day 4 i had to go buy fibreclear as my toilet functions wernt how they should be. my mood has been surpriseingly stable no ups and downs like my previous attempts at dieting, i have my first shake i have about 10am and my lunch shake at about 2pm and my last shake about 6 or 7 but if im feeling hungry i have it before i cook for the family so i don't cheat, i'm drinking about 5 litrs water aday on top of whats used for my shakes looking forward to wednesday as i get weighed. my goal is to continue untill xmas then have a xmas dinner with family and then on the 27th start again. today ive been the gym 1st day with personal trainer scott i'm full of energy not felt this good in a long time:)
only 5 shakes to go till getting weighed good luck to everyone else trying to lose weight x x x

ahhh see this is a trick que!
What we are looking forward to, and what we are going to be aloud to eat is two completely different stories! hehehe

Be careful you don't drink too much?! You're over the recommended maximum level of 4.5l. It could mean you're not getting enough nutrients from the shakes?

thanks for being first person to read this well done on your successful weight loss i hope i do as well the polls just for fun but you are so right ive no idea what ill be aloud when i finish ive not looked that far ahead yet :D xxx

i didnt no there was a maximum level, i was worried about not drinkin enough so ive probably over done it abit is that 4.5 on top of whats used for shakes or including

The recommended amount is more than 2 litres, less than 4.5 litres on top of your shakes/soups (includes black tea/coffee though!)
I didn't know either, I was drinking 8 litres some days!! My pharmacist was all "the more you drink, the more you shrink"- until I stopped losing and LT told me (& him!) I was probably flushing out the nutrients and had gone into starvation mode!!

thank you for the info ill keep a carefull check on it now, ive heard their are bars have you had them? what are they like?

Back