My lighterlife party

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
has anyone else had or going to be going to one?
Apprently my councillor does one every year and there was so many people there. There wasnt a dry eye in the house when people were talking about their weight losses. Then we went on to have a wicked boogee.
She had food on one side of the hall for the managagement people and also our partners and then a table full or lighterlife bars, shakes, soups and the drinks etc and people were making them for us all night.
I had had my quota of shakes and bar for the day but i thought it was brilliant. There was free wine all night but you had to pay for spirits etc. Obviously free water.
But my god i have never been inspired in my whole life.
Everyone had their own story to tel and got up on a big platform to tell it with a mick. And everyone who was only human had cheated... so it made me feel better as I am where they were and they all looked fantastic! Some people had lost 5 8 10 stone it was amazing.
Then she done an awards ceremony for people who you had nominated in your group. Gave gift vouchers to people who inspired her and she also had a few tears when she did the award for the i'm only human for a lady who had had cancer whilst doing LL but had come back and stayed with it till she'l lost the weight.

I am just really inpired and she said to me last night that she wants to see me there next year at my target and funnily enough i had just been speaking to my partner that i wanted to go back and wear a lovely cocktail dress (something which alot of people had done).

So yea brilliant night
xxxx

What a fantastic idea.....................Has given me an idea of someting to do for my clients.

Thank you

it was and has really really inspired me. She said she wants me there next year and i will be.

There are photos from a proffesional company and are available froma a website. I will pop it up here when its ready/
xxx

Back