my lipotrim 100% TFR journey

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by FALLENANGELIC1, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. FALLENANGELIC1

FALLENANGELIC1 New Member

:wave_cry:time to wave good buy to my thunder thighs!
    i am on week 2 and i have to admit i don't think i would have made it without the help of you lovely people!
    day 1 was hard enough.
    day 2 ...I actually thought i might die!:wave_cry:
    LOL...bad head. soooo hungry, dizzy and sleepy!
    all bad things in my books :sigh:
    day 3... I discovered this forum and found out that all these things were normal for some people... and they soon pass:rolleyes:
    phew,,, i had some hope.

Each day has become a little easier to cope with TFR.
    Water is the key!
    along with breath strips! :brushing teeth:yea yr breath will test the love of your partner! : )

and today at the end of week 2
    i still feel hungry at times but it is manageable, as i am not craving food as i usually do.:17729:
    I just have the rumble in my tummy.
    and i must say i am loving fitting into my size 24 jeans again!:happy036:
    and my kids 6yrs and 1yrs are loving having mummy playing more with them!:family2:although i feel a little lethargic, things don't seen half as much effort as they used to!:bliss:
    I am spurred on by the weight loss and the support of this forum, and want to say thank you to all of you for your stories, good and bad! x ,:D:thankyou:

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

Your Doing Absolutly great! im on day 4 now and its better but day one was bad but day to was the abosolute worst i could of cried with hunger pangs lol ! it was a bit better yday and a bit better today ! Hope you reach your goal and can have much more fun with your kids ! theres no better pleasure even food lol like feeling slim and confident about yourself keep going strong girl!

4. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a lovely, positive post to read, Fallen Angelic! You deserve to do well, hun x. :D

5. staceyjd

staceyjd Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow your doing great hun keep up the good work xx

6. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    keep it up angel were all with you x

7. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

Hi fallen angelic,

I'm on day 4 and have to agree that day 2 was honestly the toughest dieting day I've ever coped with in my life but we've all got through it and so have proved we can do this. I couldn't have made it to day 4 without the lovely support and comments from everyone on this forum.

Well done and good luck :)

Lea xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.