My lipotrim diary !

Hi becca,

don't mind at all well for the wedding it was to lose a stone (so I'm delighted there already) ... So I have 5 weeks left for I think now if I reach 2st off I would be so happy!! My start weight was 15st 2lbs ... I will come back to LT after the wedding to get back to 11st were I was happy with my weight!! I'm already back in the 13stones bracket (just about lol)

Ah we book tickets with attraction tickets today actually .. wasn't a bad deal ... Unlimited 14 days pass to all Disney water parks, parks and Disney quest, golf etc, both universal parks and sea world bush gardens and aquaticia, for 458 each .. So everything park hopping the lot!

That must have been a fun experience school out there!! Guilty as you are ... late night on the way home from work = takeaways. Then bad canteen at work very unhealthy and the odd stodgy brekki bagel has brought me to this point!

You right a follow up plan is the way .. Trouble is I know the difference between healthy and not (lost 5 before with WW and exercise) I just was so lazy and didn't eat rite!! Have to start cooking like a grown up!! Hmm ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cool I hope u hav fun.

I never got chance to go to seaworld so ull have to let me know how it was.

So day 11. Pretty good. Again doing fine until those damn mac Donalds and burgerking adverts... Grr lol. Also didn't help to watch people eating thortons chocolate infront of me then leave the box infront of me unattended... They knew I couldn't eat it so wasnt impressed...

Not hungry at all tho.

I know it sounds bad but im at the point where I have to make myself hav the 3 shakes coz I'm just not hungry.

Anyone else having this problem?

One thing I am glad for tho is my willpower. Anyone else got any examples of temptations?

where is ur weight loss

Back