My lipotrim journey day 3

Hello
I'm now on day 3 of lipotrim and struggling a bit. Has anyone else recently started, I'm so desperate to have a lipotrim buddy that's going through the motions.
My weight at start was 142.4 kg I'm extremely unhappy and never felt more determined.
Thanks
Michelle

Morning all,
Day 4 today just had my morning shake and woke feeling fresh and ready for the day ahead.
I feel less bloated than I have done and feeling like I have a bit more energy today but it comes to about 7.30pm and I'm starting to Flagg a bit.

Well done Michelle on getting 3 days done!

How are you today?

We posted at the same time! :D

Good to hear you are feeling less bloated and fresh...you will probably go into ketosis today.

Hi mini
Yes I'm hoping so today I will do the test later lol. I'm feeling good but all I have on my mind this morning is breakfast lol, but I'm trying my best to keep busy so I font fail.
Are you also on lipotrim.x

Hi mini
Yes I'm hoping so today I will do the test later lol. I'm feeling good but all I have on my mind this morning is breakfast lol, but I'm trying my best to keep busy so I font fail.
Are you also on lipotrim.x
I have done it before with good results..going to give it another go starting Tuesday:)

hope your days going well so far :) keep drinking the water!

hope your days going well so far :) keep drinking the water!
Afternoon
Yes its not to bad, I'm not feeling hungry but my god I just want to eat lol.
I havnt given up and just keep drinking lots of water. I'm so determined to keep going. But I keep thinking food food food lol but them I think no I'm well then food etc on and on.xx

Hope u r doing well.x

I have done it before with good results..going to give it another go starting Tuesday:)
I hope u do well, it's so hard getting past them first few days I'm not feeling hungry at all but all I am thinking about is food lol which h is not helping. But I'm on day 5 now and feeling posative, I keep thinking how better I will feel once I have lost. X

you totally will. im the same here too if thats any consolation. food is always on my mind (as well as on my stomach, hips etc!). we will get through this!

you totally will. im the same here too if thats any consolation. food is always on my mind (as well as on my stomach, hips etc!). we will get through this!
Yes posative thinking we need. And it's brilliant that we can chat about what we r struggling with as I think it can b a very lonely diet. X

your right x not sure about you but only my close family (husband and two girls) know im doing this. dont want any negativity coming my way as its hard enough as it is.

your right x not sure about you but only my close family (husband and two girls) know im doing this. dont want any negativity coming my way as its hard enough as it is.
Yes I have kept it quirt because when I tried it before all I got of others was ha new u couldn't stick to it.
So this time round I feel I need to prove a point to myself and others.x

Well done X I'll be about for weeks so we can help one another if you want X

Hello
I'm now on day 3 of lipotrim and struggling a bit. Has anyone else recently started, I'm so desperate to have a lipotrim buddy that's going through the motions.
My weight at start was 142.4 kg I'm extremely unhappy and never felt more determined.
Thanks
Michelle
Hi Michelle

How are you today.
I have joined this thread as I am on lipotrim. It is my second time. I had lost weight on it before but got pregnant straight after.
This time I want to keep it off.
It us very hard
I am on day 3 today.
Just trying to jeep my goal in mind.
Support is good on these forums.
I guess I just wanted to write somewhere all the things I want to do after achieving the weight loss.

Like going to the cinema and having nachoes with cheese and salsaa and not feel guiltyabout it.

Back