My Lipotrim Journey Diary

foggie

Well, reading all the comments on here and collecting all info on the actual diet has been valuable. I must say more valuable than the pharmacist's.
As with most things you need to inform yourself not rely on others.
Today is day 7, had weigh in yesterday morning and lost 5lbs.
Ok I put my hands up! At 4am on what would have been day 4 I ate a few feta cheese cubes and a few olives and shallots! Worst thing was being caught in the deed by my son as I was just toothpicking the 2nd cube of delicious feta into my mouth. Weird as this is a lad who would sleep through anything yet on this occasion he copped me bang to rights :mad:
However, I carried on and apart from the 1 boiled sweet :eek: have stuck to the plan. Today is day 7 and having weighed myself have now lost 8lbs

That to me is pretty good and I am determined there will be no slip ups in week two

Cooking 2 roast dinners during the week as well as other nice meals was fine, tempting, but fine. The extreme tiredness on day 3 and aching somewhat was annoying. Energy levels are good when you get up but by early evening is when it seems draining and therefore the most tempting time to grab something. Early nights and very early mornings seems to balance things out now at day 7
I am finding as soon as I think of food I do something, tidy a cupboard, hoover, cut the grass! Big fail watering all the plants the other morning just before the mahoosive storms flooded everywhere! :jelous:
Here's to week 2 good luck to everyone else

Well done you :)

I've just found this site and must say its reaslly spurring me on to start - i'm starting on Monday. Fetched all my foodpacks, shaker, breath mints, etc but my kids have booked a restaurant tomorrow as a treat for a belated birthday dinner so couldnt start before! We've decided to make it my send off lunch :p If i can get through my first week with as few 'nibbles' as you then i'll be mighty proud of myself.

Good luck! :D

Thanks Sarah :D Am sure you will do great.
My mindset is to not beat yourself up if there are a few slips. Struggling tonight so will get off to bed early as far away from temptation as possible.
For me it seems I am missing the act of eating most :)

Hi, I'm a newbie too started I yesterday. Finding it a bit tough at the mo but definately determined to see it through. Knowing there are people going through the same situation and doing great helps a lot!

Hello Faith :D good luck for this week. It really isn't too bad at all
Today any time I felt like slipping I went and looked in the mirror :D

Annoying how ALL the ads on TV seem to be about food :sigh:

foggie said:
Hello Faith :D good luck for this week. It really isn't too bad at all
Today any time I felt like slipping I went and looked in the mirror :D

Annoying how ALL the ads on TV seem to be about food :sigh:

Hi Foggie, your doing great, I have to agree with you since starting this I had no idea how many adverts, programmes and magazines actually advertise FOOD it's everywhere and every social event contains drinking or eating, I have become a recluse for the next 12 week lol
Keep the good work up

sarah1977 said:
Great to hear you're all doing so well :) Do you all
have decent support at home/work?xx

Hi Sarah, I have 5 children but luckly OH is doing most of the cooking so I lock myself in my room watching tv with a Blk coffee and smoke myself through it ha, how you doing x

Todays been tough! Cooked brekkie for my son was no probs but the Steak and pepper sauce with trimmings for dinner is rather tempting :eek:

It won't win though :p

foggie said:
Todays been tough! Cooked brekkie for my son was no probs but the Steak and pepper sauce with trimmings for dinner is rather tempting :eek:

It won't win though :p

Very well done, very proud of you and so will you be on your weighin x

Hi Foggie, your doing great, I have to agree with you since starting this I had no idea how many adverts, programmes and magazines actually advertise FOOD it's everywhere and every social event contains drinking or eating, I have become a recluse for the next 12 week lol
Keep the good work up

Ha yes, it is like when pregnant though, or you get a new car. All of a sudden everyone's pregnant and there are a million cars that same colour you thought was unique! :D

Hiya, i actually start tomorrow, just getting geared up :) you're all doing so well its really inspiring! DH is just moaning at me for 'here we go on yet another faddy diet, why cant you just see we love you as you are' etc etc. I know he loves me but i dont love me. I want him to be able to pick me up and swing me round like he used to, i want to be able to wear his hoody if i get cold while we're out. Ugh he annoys me lol :p xxx i know he'll see to kids tea which will be a godsend.The other side is work and i work for my dad who is yet another fan of cliches like 'but you carry it so well'. ARGHHHHHHHHH thank god for this site!!! Haha xx

Hiya, i actually start tomorrow, just getting geared up :) you're all doing so well its really inspiring! DH is just moaning at me for 'here we go on yet another faddy diet, why cant you just see we love you as you are' etc etc. I know he loves me but i dont love me. I want him to be able to pick me up and swing me round like he used to, i want to be able to wear his hoody if i get cold while we're out. Ugh he annoys me lol :p xxx i know he'll see to kids tea which will be a godsend.The other side is work and i work for my dad who is yet another fan of cliches like 'but you carry it so well'. ARGHHHHHHHHH thank god for this site!!! Haha xx

Just focus on your reasons for doing it Once you get started I am sure they will support you :)
Good luck for tomorrow sarah

Thank you :) Just kicked off with a warm vanilla shake & coffee :) xx
I hate Vanilla and have not had one as yet although the tip of using some in tea appeals and could work for coffee. How was it?
My second week supply is suppose to be at the chemist today (a day late):rolleyes:
I just rang them and it has not arrived yet. I hope it's there by lunchtime

After 1 week I can certainly feel the results with a 9lbs loss to date :D

Managed to be 100% since day 3s little blip, still waiting for the ketosis thing to kick in though

Day 9 looks bright! providing I get some supplies :eek: Otherwise will have to be water or their out of date packs
Must say although the lady is lovely the pharmacy involvement is pretty poor

hopefully you get your supplies then! well done with loss :) oh and the 'latte' was foul :( perhaps i didnt put enough coffee in :confused:

Haha! trial and error then :D Will grab 1 pack this week and have a play

Still no call from the chemist, not impressed :mad:

Back