My Lipotrim Journey Diary

sarah1977 said:
Thank you :) Just kicked off with a warm vanilla shake & coffee :) xx

Hi Sarah, I had the same this morning tasted nice, the first few days are hard but keep with it . It does get easier x

I'm a newbie and started today I also have 5 kiddies but I have to do the cooking I'm dreading this :(
Hi Danni, good luck with day 1. Not found cooking too bad to be honest, just don't hang around whilst they are eating Thats a bit "harder to swallow" :D

Picked up this weeks supplies, at last. Seems they have given me 2 extra :p

Chicken soup enhanced with black pepper is pretty goodish :D

ooh take ya time and choose wisely :p

Haha plumped for strawberry - foul as the rest :( oh well eating nice tasting food has brought me to where I am now so mustn't grumble ;)

Just had the chocolate with a spoon of cafe noir and 1 sweetener. It was actually pallatable! :D

Welcome day 10 :)
Strawberry for brekkie looking forward to chicken soup and black pepper again for lunch.
Exercise will be a complete bedroom spring clean sorting out all the nice clothes that don't fit......yet! They are "tomorrows" vogue :D

foggie said:
Welcome day 10 :)
Strawberry for brekkie looking forward to chicken soup and black pepper again for lunch.
Exercise will be a complete bedroom spring clean sorting out all the nice clothes that don't fit......yet! They are "tomorrows" vogue :D

Keep it up Foggie :)

Hi Bells :D
Yes reaally want to hit the 1 stone mark this week. Son has hid the scales as they were becoming an obsession so objective is to keep moving! Have a good day :)

foggie said:
Hi Bells :D
Yes reaally want to hit the 1 stone mark this week. Son has hid the scales as they were becoming an obsession so objective is to keep moving! Have a good day :)

Ha ha yeah I am not bothering with mine they weigh me more ha, glad your doing well x

Tiring day yesterday lets hope today is better :)

Start of day 10 and I feel better than yesterday when I felt drained :wave_cry:

Before this I always cooked good meals but did have snacks and chocolate and was addicted to Lucozade. Since I started 10 days ago there have been no snacks in the house and I have continued cooking as before. The result is my son has lost 3lb too At 6ft 3 he can carry a bit extra but this confirms my thoughts that it was the in between junk that was a high contributor.

Lovely welcome sunshine for Day 11 to lift the mood :D
Really tempted to have a sneaky peek of the scales but will wait for tomorrows weigh in. Hoping after 12 days I will hit the stone mark
What's on the menu today Strawberry (getting pretty fed up of them) Chicken soup and black pepper blended is really quite nice then a strawberry.

Viz Top Tip: throw away your scales, and if you want to weigh yourself, go for a nice brisk walk to the nearest Boots or similar. Turn your obsession into exercise!!!

Scales have gone into hiding as per avatar :D

Back