My Lipotrim Journey Diary

Couple of blips over the past 2 weeks featuring some pistachio nuts and my fave fruit shortcake biccies :wave_cry:
Now midway through week 10 on TFR and decided to do the 12 weeks to compensate :)

Back on track :D
Reached the -3 stone mark.
2 weeks till refeed I reckon :D

Last edited:
Good luck with that Tom, you can do it :D

Week 11 completed Started the gym this week, time to tone up.
Even with a green salad Sunday to replenish energy levels a 2lb loss :)

So 12 weeks under my slimmer belt. Been an interesting 3 months.
Downside is avoiding social eating thus avoiding explanations (as I prefer to not tell people what I am doing.
Upside is I actually love the chicken shake with plenty of pepper and the chocolate with just 150 ml water makes a nice pudding :) plus of course losing 3 and a 1/2 stone in 3 months is a new lease of life

Need to do 1 more month TFR I think and lose another stone then onto the refeed, can't wait!!

Last edited:
One week refeed to feed lousy cold. Back on TFR now for final leg of the journey.
Today is day 1 Not looking forward to the next few days till ketosis kicks in tbh :eek:
Still, if one can do it once then should be like riding a bike eh?? :p

I have noticed over the past couple of weeks that the chicken shake is a lot thinner than it was. Before 300 ml level of water on top of the shake in the jug was quite thick and tasty.
Now seems that less water and it is so much thinner :wave_cry:

Before it filled a mug comfortably now it is 3/4 to get an anywhere near consistency.

Is this just me? :confused:

Wow you are doing great, hope getting ack into ketosiS is swift and painless. I can't comment on the soup I've never tried it.

Chicken twice a day and a chocolate are all I have.
Can't stand the others :D

Not happy they have messed my staples up though! :p

Amazingly day 3 since refeed and nowhere near as bad as the initial 3 days. :)

Gym everyday certainly seems to be a help and the only thing different from the first time.

Exercise seems to be beneficial and keeps you focused :)

Day 4 and all pretty ok.
No sign of ketosis as yet but took 5 days first time round so not too bothered :)

(atm) :p

Am counting down the days only will do 3 more weeks after this and hopefully lose best part of a stone then refeed and maintain
STOPtober no smoking 28 day event starts Monday so am expecting that to make things a little more "trying"

Day 5 100%, no blips and ketosis finally kicks in.
Obviously I am just a late developer :p
Can't actually believe how smooth the restart has gone after 1 week refeed, so much better than first time. Possibly because mind is in the right zone.
Weigh in Monday then countdown for the next 3 weeks max.

Last edited:
3lbs lighter, nice work :)
This week to go then the homestretch of the final 2 weeks. I think that is plenty long enough and am keen to up my gym regime and swimming and get back to normal healthy eating. :D

4th day of non smoking participating in the STOPtober event. So far so good
My goal by the end of the month is to be a non smoker and off Lipotrim. :)
The gym is certainly a godsend at this time. Nice to see results in the toning dept. There seem to be a lot of different views on exercise. For me, light weights followed by between 35 and 50 mins gentle cardio are just the ticket. I would rather lose a couple of lbs and tone up as I go along. The secret is keep it "gentle" :p
Gym is calling!

5th day without a ciggie and no food has been arduous to say the least :break_diet:
Lesser of two evils was a portion of fresh steamed green beans and a smattering of seasoned turkey breast slices
That certainly seems to have satisfied all cravings and peace is restored :D
Hopefully the remainder of the week will be less strenuous

With now coming up to eight days non smoking it has been a good week.
Upped training sessions at the gym to counteract nicotine withdrawal.
Short 10 min bursts of cardio x 3 (treadmill, rower and cross trainer) followed by 20 reps on 10 weight machines x 2 for toning.
Resulted in going from a 14 jeans which fit comfortably to a 12 which fit lush :D
Contemplating refeed within a max of 7 days now so the improved gym regime can be implemented

Why is it though that on the sale rail they never have your size? Whatever size you happen to be when you are looking :rolleyes:

Final TFR weigh in sees me reach a nice 4 stone mark. That will do as I think refeed is best course of action to continue with toning.
Will be great to get back to normal eating :D
First meal today is just a green salad, it was yummy! and a normal cuppa tea.
Will ease into protein tomorrow Additional swimming this week will now be possible as energy levels will increase.

Day 9 without a ciggie too :)

yowzah!!

Last edited:
Day 11 smoke free day 3 of refeed
Looking forward to my first potato in what seems like an eternity! :D
How to cook it? so many options to choose from :p

Nice to up gym regime and scales show a slight loss of 8oz. Energy levels are great and looking forward to the end of refeed and getting stuck in to the maintaining a more balanced diet than the one I had slipped into previously

Day 2 Menu
Morning - LT Chicken Soup
Lunch - Green Salad with Turkey slices (Water Cress, Cucumber, Tomatoe, Radishes, Mushroom, Lettuce, Red Onion) Dressing of balsamic vinegar with a dash of cayenne pepper
Dinner - Roast chicken breast with salad (as above)

3lts of water and 3 cups of tea, 1 cup of coffee

Day 3 Menu
Morning - LT Chicken Soup
Lunch - Tuna (warmed) then mixed with chopped watercress and spring onion and a drop of balsamic vinegar and sprinkle of chilli powder. Garnished with salad (Cucumber, Tomatoe, Radishes, Lettuce)
Dinner - Roast chicken breast with green beans and steamed new potatoes in skins

Water and tea/coffee as day 2

Last edited:
Back