My Lipotrim journey

Karazykat07

Silver Member
Hi All.
I am new here so apologies in advance for posting in the wrong place etc.
I started back on LT for the 3rd time yesterday. Never made it to week 4 yet so that is my first goal lol.
This time i feel different about it all.
I want my life back now and i want to do normal things that my children are missing out on because of my lack of confidence.
I have a long long way to go on this but i am going to take it one stone at a time and just keep going.
I know just reading through this forum, how much encouragement i am going to get just by reading what other people are doing.
A massive well done to all of you who have lost a lot of weight and i hope in time i am one of those people myself :)

Just keep it going week by week Hun I use my weekly losses to keep me going ! There have been a couple of week previously that I didn't lose as much as I thought I should have and I did get down about it, but I said if I don't lose more next week I'm gonna stop, sounds harsh, but the next week I used to lose a bit more than expected so I was happy, ready to willing to do another week..

Just keep focused on the losses, as long as u don't cheat and do TFR you will lose, I think it's impossible not to...

So in no time at all, you'll be a skinny mini lol

Good luck Hun xx

Hiya karazykat and welcome to the forum...

It soulds as if your head is in the right place for you to succeed this time, so lots and lots of luck....

How much do you want to lose? And do you have a time scale in mind?

If you are struggling please come on here before you cave in as it can make the difference between staying on and giving in... The people are great.. I look forward to seeing more (or less!! lol) of you x x

hey welcome aboard! and best of luck.. you can do it :) x

Thank you all for the lovely welcome.
I had a bit of a blip on Saturday evening(2nd day). I was weak and gave in and had a cheese spread sandwich, but i was so angry afterwards because i knew i didn't need it. I am now into day 4 and much happier with things. Cravings were bad for an hour last night but no way was i giving in again xxx

Well done for persevering x x

Back