Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Little Diary of Stuff and Things!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Heatherfev, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Heatherfev

Heatherfev New Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah.. never was good at titles! hahaha!

I'm hoping if I keep a diary, then I willl be more motivated to keep it up! I've been on WW a few times, this is my first time at SW in a vain hope to lose all the weight i've gained.. AGAIN and this time keep it off.

I lost 22lb on WW a couple years back, then fell off the wagon into a vat of cakes and lard, and now I am about 44lbs over what I was! BLAH!

Anyway, tonight is my 3rd weigh in, and so far i've lost 7.5lbs, hoping to lose at least 2lbs a week, but realistically I know there will be bigger losses, smaller losses and a few gains along the way.

Sometimes I find it a struggle but i'm eating a lot of fruit, I don't have many syns, i'm a bit scared if I eat them.. i'll not lose :( Although I guess not eating enough is just as bad as eating too much!

Bought a new Phillips Airfryer at the weekend, making sin free chips is helping some :D

Anyway, hopefully i'll keep this up and won't bore you all to death (maybe just to a smaller size hehe)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dannilion

Dannilion *Purple Penguin*

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(23.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Methinks you need more posting in diary about yummy foods you are making ;)

4. Heatherfev

Heatherfev New Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiii Danni :D!

I'm so slack haha. But! Last week (wk 5) I hit 15lbs! So I'm happy. Had Bacon and Onion Rosti tonight for tea with Salad and Baked Beans. Was deeeeelicious!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.