My Little Diary of Stuff and Things!

Heatherfev

Yeah.. never was good at titles! hahaha!

I'm hoping if I keep a diary, then I willl be more motivated to keep it up! I've been on WW a few times, this is my first time at SW in a vain hope to lose all the weight i've gained.. AGAIN and this time keep it off.

I lost 22lb on WW a couple years back, then fell off the wagon into a vat of cakes and lard, and now I am about 44lbs over what I was! BLAH!

Anyway, tonight is my 3rd weigh in, and so far i've lost 7.5lbs, hoping to lose at least 2lbs a week, but realistically I know there will be bigger losses, smaller losses and a few gains along the way.

Sometimes I find it a struggle but i'm eating a lot of fruit, I don't have many syns, i'm a bit scared if I eat them.. i'll not lose :( Although I guess not eating enough is just as bad as eating too much!

Bought a new Phillips Airfryer at the weekend, making sin free chips is helping some :D

Anyway, hopefully i'll keep this up and won't bore you all to death (maybe just to a smaller size hehe)

xx

Methinks you need more posting in diary about yummy foods you are making ;)

Hiii Danni :D!

I'm so slack haha. But! Last week (wk 5) I hit 15lbs! So I'm happy. Had Bacon and Onion Rosti tonight for tea with Salad and Baked Beans. Was deeeeelicious!

Back