my little doggie sid is poorly

Bucky-licious is gorgeous! He reminds me of Santa! I'll ask my bro to send me the pics and ask my OH to put them on here.... I'm not very good at technical stuff..... but on the plus side I'm good at spending money!

And I love that the fur babies are all licious! :) xx

Bucky-licious is gorgeous! He reminds me of Santa! I'll ask my bro to send me the pics and ask my OH to put them on here.... I'm not very good at technical stuff..... but on the plus side I'm good at spending money!

And I love that the fur babies are all licious! :) xx

I have a Santa as well. 2 Great Danes born Christmas Eve 2 and a half years ago called Santa and Klaus.
2008_05040014.jpg

Santa and Klaus at 1 year old.

Love the spending money bit lol !!

Emma, what good news about Sid licious. You can sleep easy tonight.

Hugs xxxxx

lol look at the size of them too :D

they are like flaming horses.

santa and klaus how fantastic, i could gush about them for hours.

how many critters do you have sue?

waiting patiently for piglets OH to sort out the photos of the designer dog ski wear, i cant wait x

hows about this for a bright eyed happy little sid-liciuos

thanks for all your support girls its been a rough few days for us all here.

licks and woofs off sid, and dont forget piglet he is a good ankle snapper if needed

Attachments

• 16092010527.jpg
    16092010527.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 30
really pleased he's back to his old self xx

lol look at the size of them too :D

they are like flaming horses.

santa and klaus how fantastic, i could gush about them for hours.

how many critters do you have sue?

waiting patiently for piglets OH to sort out the photos of the designer dog ski wear, i cant wait x

Hi Emma, they are bigger than the foals when they are born, they weigh in at over 85 kilos each (187 lbs ) and I adore them, they are my babes. They were a Christmas present from our *adopted daughter* including the airfare to pick them up in the Feb. when they were 8 weeks old. They were so tiny they were both allowed in the cabin with me. It was only a diddy plane, 50 seater. There were so few passengers that the 2 stewardesses spent most of the 50 min, flight sat with us.

In total, at home we have, 4 horses, 3 goats, 7 dogs and 14 cats.

Away we have more horses lent to good friends who compete.

Nuts ?? for sure we are, but oh so happy with our animal family.

Really really glad Sid-licious is recovered. He looks lovely...and sooo happy! You must be so relieved - defo a rough few days for you both there. Give him some strokes from me lol!

thanks guys shall pass strokes on to wee sid-licious. :D

sue you have a little farm going on there lol, i bet your one big happy family!

they bring such happiness to us, dont they? our furry critters x

Back