My LL Journey (especially for newbies)

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi all

Im not sure if I should be posting this or not, but I wanted to share my LL journey so far.

Im hoping in sharing my story so far, it may make other peoples journeys a bit easier.

I have been on the plan for about 16 weeks. From early on in the plan I started picking at things. 1st it was a lick of my fingers, then it progressed into little bits here and there. I have even gone full blown into 2 takeaways.

Each week I was worried that this was the week I would be caught out, but each week I lost. It was an emotional roller coaster. Feeling guilty that I had eaten, keeping if from my OH and all my friends (because I only ate in secret) and never doing the ketone test at the group.

Until it occured to me that I hadnt learnt anything!! I was supposed to be on abstinance to learn about myself and learn how to deal with stressful situations. I thought if I carried on like that, I would put all the weight back on when I went back to eating properly again.

So I have taken the step to 'restart' the diet properly. I am going through all the same side effects as I did at the beginning except with the feeling that I nearly blew it!!

If you ever get tempted....PLEASE DONT DO IT!!! It will make your journey so much harder and its not forever.

GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxx

ill echo everything youve said, its so true there is no need to pick or anything while abstaining, i didnt pick at anything during the 11 odd weeks, and now in rtm i havent picked at anything other than whats on the list :) im a good boy

Well done Mel on realising what needs to be done. Keep up the good work.

Back