My LL story 18 weeks in.

I'm honest with everyone. If they don't like what I'm doing then that's their prolem. I'm doing this for myself no one else, so deal with it. But I ahve to say that most people I've told seem intrigued, and people at work don't really comment that much. I find that it's the people close to me who form more of an opinion. My best friend is so supportive and even old my oh off yesterday cause he wasn't being supportive enough. LOL She's feisty. My mum and grandad are really supportive as well. Always cheering me on when I tell them how much I've lost after each WI. The one's that were a little offish at first are ok now, as they're used to me being on it. Not topic of conversation now.
It helps to have good friends.

Loved your diary Fudgie,you have done amazingly well. Congratulations! xx

I have told my children and my friends, the kids tease me with food but would never let me have any even if I was tempted lol. My friends are great about it, some of them want to do LL, but the first thing they say is...isnt it expensive! Well I dont consider it expensive, if I work out how much I would spend when I popped to the shop daily, then takeawys, bottles of wine etc LL is actually cheap! Anyway my view is what price can you put on your health...there isnt one!

You are so close to gaol, keep up the good work xx

Thanks for your feedback
TBSX i just read something on your diary about food dreams or dream cheats as i call them, during my first 5-10weeks i had so many mornings where i woke up angry at myself for what id done the night before, it would normally take me a good hour to go through what id done, normally eaten lasagne or a beef roast, before id realise i was working and couldn't of eaten anything.
I even once endured a horrific gym session punishing myself for nearly 2hours before i realised i hadn't eaten the pizza i was punishing myself for!

Omg you actually went to the gym for real? Wow its scary how much food affects our lives isnt it!?!

Does RTM worry you, it has been playing on my mind, I think its becuase I dont know anything about it yet. I am so focused and determined but have a holiday in August and really hope I can go and enjoy it and not have to take food packs with me. x

I even once endured a horrific gym session punishing myself for nearly 2hours before i realised i hadn't eaten the pizza i was punishing myself for!

LOL. Sorry, couldn't help that. Poor you, least you got a good wrok out. I did have food dreams where i'd cheated and would be really worried and angry at myself for a split second when I woke up, then remember it was a dream.

I'll be honest i was terrified about rtm and information is so sparse online but my LLC gave me all 12 weeks books last week which ive been working my way through and now im looking forward to it. If anything im overloaded with info now but i still wish id had these books earlier as it would of taken worry away. Its all to do with the GI content so i'll be looking into the GI diet when im in maintenance.
Im still a little worried about eating normal food!

I suppose they keep the info away from us until last minute in case we go off and do whilst we should be in abstinence. I will be patient, hopeful it wont be too long for me the months are flying by at the moment. x

Well tonights the night i need to lose 2lb in order to have losf my target of 140 in 140 days, im going there in newly purchased clothes a large t-shirt from republic and 34 inch jeans from river island, which are slightly loose!!!!, rtm starts tomorrow with a 90minute gym session, going to tesco tonight to buy actual food as well as buxton. The only decision tomorrow is chicken, tuna or salmon!!!!!!!!!

Aw Fudgie I really hope you hit that 2, its amazing how well you have done. Good luck on the RTM.....I wanna be there lol Let us know how you get on I am excited for you xx

I have now finally finished the full programme as i decided at the start that when id lost 10st i would go onto rtm and then attempt to lose the final 10lbs while in maintenance to keep me active and motivated.
2/3/2011 worst weight loss week ever 3lb but decided its got to slow down at some point so 2lb to go,

9/3/2011 d-day all my thoughts this week have been about losing the final 2lb, although i must admit my curiousity got the better of me and i weighed myself yesterday, so going to the meeting i was confident of a positive result. Weight lost this week 7lb yes 7lb in week 20.

So 20week total lost 10stone 5lbs.

Ive decided to still keep my 10lb target as my body seems to still want to lose but all i can say is if i can do this as a 1.failed dieter 2. Lazy git 3. Binge drinker 4. Binge eater then so can anyone, good luck with your journeys.!
i will keep people upto date with a better rtm diary on the rtm tab of this

WOW!! how do u pull such amazing numbers each week!!!!??? what do u do?!!

Wowzer, you are a legend! Amazing chick! Good luck in RTM. xx

Thanks for the support, i think the key to big losses is to exercise, drink plenty of water and take all your food packs! I know i sound like a LL employee but all i can say is its worked for me.

Back