My long term goal is 9.7-have over 8 stone to go! 0 lost so far!

jules1981

Gold Member
I have just come out of hospital- on home leave after being in for 7 and a bit weeks-Hope to be discharged in the next 2 weeks or so-before xmas any how. I have severe PND. Would LOVE to say i am cured, but i think better-ish would be a more realistic comment!

I am 17s 13lbs :( morbidly obese, there is no hiding it anymore. the tablets I am on are renowned for gaining weight-I have gained a stone in the time I have been in hospital-and before this I never lost the baby weight! But I NEED those tablets right now.

I want to enjoy my baby boy-almost 10 months old. My friend is getting married in Greece next may-IF i can loose 2lbs a weeks that's 46lbs or just over 3 stone :) no way am I going to be slim by then-but 14 stone something is better than what I am now!

I am sort of house bond at the mo-when on my own as struggle with panic attacks-but can mostly go out with other people- so hoping to do lost of walking. Once I get over the panic attacks-due to my ilness I am no longer allowed to drive-until my tablets are cut down considerably so i will be walking with a buggy everywhere-but this is a way off.

Right now I am just starting by CC. I am setting myself a goal of 1400 a day and 1600 at weekend-as hubby and I like toi cook-when we have time!

Please wish me luck any motivation or advice would be great-I have a long road to go....losing weight and getting better are my aims. :)

xxxx

Day 1 17.13lbs
B
Lemon in hot water with Ginger-10
60g Porridge plus 232
60g blue berries-45
200mls skimmed milk (some left for tea and coffees!) 69

L
Twiglets 100
apple 70

T
quorn cottage pie 220 with steamed veggies 84
fruit crumble and ice cream 450??

kitkat 107

2 x satsumas 80

T-1475

Last edited:
Hey Jules, welcome and good luck! One thing I would say is to maybe consider starting on more than 1400 cals. I had 10 stone to lose, and started out on 1800. Only now am I on 1400, having lost 7.5 stone. You need to be able to gradually reduce over time, and starting at 1400 doesn't leave much room for maneuver when you hit a plateau. Just something to consider. xxx

Thank you Tracy for the advice. Went over my cals anyway yesterday-whoops, So with what you said I am am thinking about 1650 week days and 1800 at weekend, then that gives me more to play with as the weight (hopefully) comes off. Congratulations on losing 7.5 stone what an amazing achievement, you should be increditably proud of yourself xxx

xxx

Day 2

massive bowl of porridge with dried fruit 450
glass oj 100

3 x cups tea 45 cals for milk

rivta 100
cottage cheese 60
massive tom 20

Quorn cottage pie 220
veggies

jules1981 said:
Thank you Tracy for the advice. Went over my cals anyway yesterday-whoops, So with what you said I am am thinking about 1650 week days and 1800 at weekend, then that gives me more to play with as the weight (hopefully) comes off. Congratulations on losing 7.5 stone what an amazing achievement, you should be increditably proud of yourself xxx

xxx

Day 2

massive bowl of porridge with dried fruit 450
glass oj 100

3 x cups tea 45 cals for milk

rivta 100
cottage cheese 60
massive tom 20

Quorn cottage pie 220
veggies

Aww, thank you! It does feel good, I can highly recommend it, lol. It is better to start off a bit higher when you've got a fair amount to lose - the weight will still come off, and you then have that wriggle room you need, because losses do inevitably slow down as your metabolism adjusts to eating less. All the best. xx

Back