My Loss

I have lost 3 stone 12.5 upto last wednesday since the start of April , feeling amazing on it.

My consultant is leaving soon , she has been amazing and I couldn't have done it without her.

But the one that made it for me was my Uncle , he is the one man I look up to and when he told me how proud he was of me , made me cry , silly I know , but I cant say how much better I feel.

I have a long way to go (I aim to be man of the year oneday LOL) , but anyone reading this , just persevere, it works...I promise.

(and my lovelife is perking up too (if mods say so I will remove this ))

James

Congratulations :) you seem really determined and im sure you'll get to your goal xx

Congratulations on such a big loss, oh and glad your love life is looking up as well ;o)....xx

Fantastic! That's great news - to see all parts of your life improving is really motivating! Hope your new consultant is just as good, but don't lose sight of the fact that you were the one that lost the weight and you did that yourself! Congratulations so far, it's brilliant!:D

Well done James that's fantastic, keep it up, it keep me motivated when I hear other people's losses, because I know if they can do it so can I, I have being doing it for only 4weeks, only 0.5lb to get for my 1stone badge wi on thur can't wait, keep it up James.

Jane x

Back