My low losses

Ha! The Boot Camp man is 24 and we would possibly eat him alive! Would rather bring Bradley Cooper or Jason Stackhouse!

Lol, maybe better then a dead horse?!!?

:deadhorse:

More meat on a dead horse!

4.75 lbs this week. normal service has been resumed. :D

Whot de whoop!! Yay!!!! X

Yes!!! Well Done, bet that has made you feel soooooo much better x

I do. and i'll say here and now, i don't think i'd have made it through this week without my cheerleaders.

loves ya. xxxx

Well done!! I'm hoping for 2lb tomorrow, nothing last wk for me x

I do. and i'll say here and now, i don't think i'd have made it through this week without my cheerleaders.

loves ya. xxxx

All deserved, this forum is ace! xx

Spangles ... please dont give up just yet. Think of the end achievement and why you are doing this. We are all here for you and yes u may read of all the great losses people are having but we are all struggling with weight issues or we wouldnt all be in this position. I do think you should get your thyroid tested as this could be a factor as to why the weight isnt coming off so quickly for you hun.Keep smiling and reach for those goals that you so deperately want . We are all here for you xxxx

Spangles ... please dont give up just yet. Think of the end achievement and why you are doing this. We are all here for you and yes u may read of all the great losses people are having but we are all struggling with weight issues or we wouldnt all be in this position. I do think you should get your thyroid tested as this could be a factor as to why the weight isnt coming off so quickly for you hun.Keep smiling and reach for those goals that you so deperately want . We are all here for you xxxx

just read back and saw ur loss this wk ... woop woop.... i knew you could do it ... well done xx:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Back