Healthy extra A 40g cathedral city mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

2 apples

Chicken peppers onions uncle bens express chicken rice 2.5syns

Wotsit wafflers 8syns

An apple

Leftover chilli con carne with rice and hxb sprinkled over too

2 apples

Got a horrendous sore throat wish i had some helter skelters :)

Done. Looks great again Leah.!

Are you sure your not putting this sore throat on to buy more lollies??? ;)

How did your little one get on today with needing new glasses?

Haha no definately got one althouh i dont need an excuse to eat lollys lol. Shes still long sighted had to get her some more glasses they broken on last day of school. Felt like ive eaten too much today but seem to have more of an appetite at minute. Hows your day been x

Morning chicken!
We are off swimming this morning, not sure how much swimming will actually be done. But at least its getting them out for a while.!
They are up early as well tomo as they are going to spend the night with these nana. Then going to their dads for the weekend till Monday.!!
Pity my Mr is at work Friday night. Although then I get my house to myself till step daughter comes back from her b/f. So lovely weekend ahead for us all (although the girls would disagree lol)

Morning luv i havent been swimming in ages i love it though i bet the girls will enjoy it.definately a shame you and the mr cant enjoy the house to yourselfs but atleast yoy can gave some me time and peace and quiet. Off to do the weekly shop still havent done a list im terribke always spend too much money lol hope your enjoying the swimming or lack of lol xx

Just came very cose to eating a gorgeous milk chocolate cookie from tescos had two little bites and gave the rest to my oh proud that i didnt eat it all but feel bad i ate any of it

Lol that was good of you to share it. On weigh day a few weeks ago lauren and i went into tesco and she wanted a cheese stick but didn't want a full one so i shared that with her. Lol you shouldn't feel bad when you share!
Hows you day been??
We went swimming which was really nice. the been busy washing and ironing sorting stuff out for girls tomo.
My husband and i went to Rome on our honeymoon last year and we have talked and both of us loved it so much we are nipping to travel agent on saturday to see how much it would be to go again next year for our 2nd anniversary. Cant wait !!
Are you going away anywhere this year.

It was a massive cookie and i had two tiny bites so didnt even share it wish i had now it was divine so not sure of syns glad i didnt really though tried some jeans on and was horrified the awful clothes shop mirrors never lie. Awww that would be lovely for you both bet its so romantic ive actually never been abroad hope at some point i can go and take the girls. All where doing this year is going to alton towers and stopping over for my birthday and taking girls and stopping over for their birthday for 2 nights thats what my 11 week countdowns for. Me and my oh love alton towers its one of our favourite places in the world lol we havent done anything together by ourselfs for 3 years so cant wait. All ive done today is cleaned and food shopped just watching telly with oh before he goes to work what you upto for rest of today xx

Well my evening has been cooking tea, sorting girls bag out for weekend (I let them sort I just iron) then watched tv. Pretty normal stuff really ! !

Healthy extra A 40g cathedral city matute cheddar lighter
Healty extra B 2 alpen light cereal bars

Two jacket potatos with tuna spring onion salad cream 1.5 syns and hxb

2 apples

Chicken onions noodles mayflower curry sauce 4.5 syns

Tub of grapes

Jublees 2 syns

Total syns 8 syns

here to subscribe :) x

Im getting into such bad habits again after losing 7 pound in my first week i really thought i could lose 2 pound a week to get into tens for when we go away and i keep getting onto scales every morning and they aren't moving and i feel devastated every time i feel like giving in im not doing anything different either

Hiya thankyou for wanting to read my mad scribblings :) xx

Im getting into such bad habits again after losing 7 pound in my first week i really thought i could lose 2 pound a week to get into tens for when we go away and i keep getting onto scales every morning and they aren't moving and i feel devastated every time i feel like giving in im not doing anything different either

feel free to have a nosey at mine..although i really only post about my food for the day lol.
i don't have scales in the house...i'd never be off them and it would consume me again trying to chase the numbers....which i do a bit, but i just have 1 official WI and anything i might peek at before....is unofficial...even when i like what it might say (should i go to tesco for a sneaky peek hehe) x

Let rid of your scales Leah. ! I don't have them in the house either else s would be on the morning and night. Tell oh to hide them till weigh day then your not going to get that disappointment every day

Back