My mainly GREEN diary! determined!!!

Beatthefat!

Thought if i wrote everything down id feel more guilty if i was naughty.

Monday- Started had a Green day

Breakfast.. Nothing
Lunch.. Nothing
Dinner.. Made a veg curry and had rice with it. (made with potatos onions pasatta and curry powder which i believe is free)

Tuesday- Green day

Breakfast.. Nothing
Lunch.. 2 muller light yogurts (mint choc mmm :p) and apples n grapes (only a hand full)
Dinner.. Cola in chicken as horrible as it sounds it is AMAZING!!! had this with rice and had a yogurt after too. (I believe this is free too only used 1 extra B used on this day)

Couldnt manage to eat at all meal plans as im not the best eater in the morning and didnt have the time to cook or prep anything but i have got better as the days go by

Wednesday- Green day

Breakfast.. fruit and jogurt
Lunch.. spagetti hoops
Dinner.. batchelors pasta quiche (free im sure)
Snacks.. 3 or 4 yogurts all low in fat (free day too i think)

Thursday- Green Day

Breakfast.. Banana
Lunch.. Home made hash browns and an apple
Dinner.. Spagetti bolognese made with pasatta beef oxo wocster sauce, lean mince. (used one healthy extra)
Snacks.. 3 yogurts

Friday- Green day

Breakfast- Apple and yogurt
lunch-Smash pizza made with onion mushroom and pasatta yum!!
Dinner-Nothing oops..
Snacks- 2 yogurts
I was also drinking this night too as it was my Birthday. had quite the few so thats syned lost track how much no more then 10 drinks though.

Saturday- Red Day
Breakfast- Grapes and an apple with yogurt
Lunch- Whilst everyone had a mcdonlds (bare in mind i was hungover) i had smash pizza with beans (think there syned cause only realised there free on a green day oppps)
Dinner- Went to steak house and had a salad starter and a fillet steak with baked potato with sour cream (bad bad bad couldnt help myself with the garlic bread that was on my plate and the garlic butter i can put on my steak!! it was worth it as it was my birthday!! but still felt guilty!!

Sunday- Green day
Breakfast- grapes and yogurt
Lunch- mushroom bachelor pasta
Dinner- Pastta chilli pasta with daily allowance of mozzarella and added bacon too so used hex a and b was soooo nice!!!!
Snacks- 2 yogurts

Monday Green Day-

Breakfast- poached egg on nimble bread
Lunch- missed again as was busy... need to get a grip!!
Dinner- sticky chicken this is now my FAVOURITE and hubbys had this with some salad and syn free chips also made syn free taziki to dip chicken in was soo yummy!! think the only syn was in the honey ( was natural honey but going to put 2 syns per table spoon which is 6 syns in total)

Tuesday
Green Day-

Breakfast- syn free pancake topped with optiwell (german fat free yogurt) and bananas
Lunch- Jacket potato with beans and mozzarella (hexas for butter and mozzarella)
Dinner- eggs beans and syn free chips
Snacks- Melon apple and a Yogurt

Weighed on Monday and lost 2.6lbs

last night i couldnt help myself to some syn free tazikki and carrot sticks!!

Wednesday-Green day

Breakfast.. syn free pancake i really do love these ha
Lunch.. spagetti hoops with 2 mini smash pizzas topped with sweetcorn peppers and mozzarella (hexa)
Dinner.. Spagetti bolognese with extra lean mince (hexb) peppers onion and mushrooms :) yumm 2 slices of garlic bread (not 100% sure on the syn value as of yet as its from german shop but will work it out) im thinking about 8 syns! eeek
Snacks.. an apple muller light yogurt and some melon!

Back