My Maintenance Diary + food pics

Andrea81 said:
To be fair to him I really don't think he wanted to come. I think it was more of the fact that you accepted our offer and perhaps (although I don't know) put it to him that it was money you couldn't turn down? He took a really long time to settle up here, rumours were rife about him being homesick from just about day one and there's been talk linking him back with you all season. I hope he does stay, has put in some good performances at crucial times for us and like so many of the other players seems to have vastly improved since MoN took over.

Going to Bruges must have been amazing. I long for the day that we might get Europa league football, even if it's just going to Shamrock Rovers or some back of beyond place in Lichtenstein, we've threatened to do it so many times then always fall short at the last.

Please don't apologise for talking about football. You can never talk "too much" about football (IMO) :D

Hope you have a good weekend xx

Mr G did a radio interview on local radio just after relegation here and made it really clear he wanted to go saying he couldn't afford to play in the championship and had to think about his own career. I just felt particularly after getting himself sent off at the end of the season for a daft dive he owed at least half a season to a team he was meant to have supported all his life. I mean I know it's footy and you don't find much loyalty these days and I can take that if people are honest. Anyhows he is a good player and I heard he wanted to come back in the winter transfer window but seems to have played loads better since you've had o'neil in.

Bruges was one of them things you will never forget for the rest of your life not just the game but the whole experience being in the market square with a sea of blue and white will be something I will never forget and winning was just unbelievable.

Anyhows I am just on way to the footy can't believe end of the regular season already. Enjoy your weekend x

Ah, fair enough then, you've good reason to be hurt by that.

Did you enjoy the footie today? I should've thought so, beating the champs, good way to warm up for the playoffs :) Are you home first or away? Our match was a bit flat. I think some of the players are off on holiday already which just disgusts me cos you buy a ticket for the season not until there's nothing left to play for. Can't believe some of our fans were booing at the end tho, some of them have no idea at all! Seb didn't play, I found out today he's been playing with a hernia for the last six weeks so has had it operated on so he'll be ready for the Euros. Fair play to him, he owes us nothing after his performances this season. That bloke was back again. Frazer Campbell got the slating all the way through today seeing as Seb wasn't playing. Whatatit! Anyway, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the blues results in the playoffs. Would be great if they beat the hammers in the final :) Shame that Villa got a draw today but I was very chuffed indeed with Wigan's efforts against the mags. That score got the biggest cheer of the day at the SoL.

xx

Seriously overslept this morning so had to grab a banana and hi-fi bar to take with me to work. Well, I took two of each and had the second lot as a snack later in the morning. Remembered to take my green tea too so managed a couple of mugs throughout the morning. (2 x Hi-Fi light bars - HExB)

Lunch was a bit of a rush too as was being hassled to get ready to go to the match. Hoyed a bit of superspeed soup down me throat with some turkey chucked in. I did not have a drink before the match once again just a can of diet coke then two bovril's in the ground. *Polishes halo*

Have made a nice dinner this eve. Team tinsel have sold me the idea of BNS chips so I made some along with some sweet potato chips aswell. I'd also seen an interesting recipe for aubergine bake from lou's success express diary (1 medium Aubergine sliced length ways, then put in a dish, put garlic, chopped veg ( I use onion and peppers), 1 tin of chopped tomatoes then grated your healthy extra of cheese over. Pop in the oven on a medium high heat for around 30 minutes or until the veg is soft) so made that too. Used parmesan cheese (1/2 HExA) and passata instead of chopped toms. It was a bit sloppy but v delish. I also made some more roasted veg - same as yesterdays dinner, and butterflied a chicken breast then seasoned, smothered with soft cheese (1/2 HExA) and wrapped in lean ham and baked in the oven. Quite a lot of food there so have made up a dinner to have for tomorrow.
Roast chicken and veggies.jpg
The sum total of my exercise today has been walking to /from the ground which is about 10 mins each way. I haven't done the 30 day shred today but will be back on it tomorrow, (promise).

Feeling a bit deprived so went on the "low syn treats" thread for some ideas. Just got back from the shop with 2 curly wurlys (6 syns each) and and 2 mini milks (1.5 syns each). A treat for each of the goals scored by Wigan today ;) Yes I will be having them all whilst watching MoTD. I could've went for alcohol but don't trust myself once I have one and am a bit scared at how long my hangover lasted last week and have to be up (reasonably) early for rehearsal tomorrow morning.

HEX A
checkmark.gif

HEX B
checkmark.gif

3 x Green Tea
checkmark.gif

Total Syns: 15

Last edited:
Footy was great yesterday a good solid win with a great performance just what we need going into the play offs. We never looked like losing yesterday and played some really good stuff but the play offs are such a lottery there a great thing of you win them but such a heart break if you don't. Its been a fantastic achievement getting there tho and im so proud of them. Were away at blackpool on Friday night and home leg second a week wed, got home tix today and have fingers crossed were gunna get away ones. Sounds like u have been having fun with your new neighbour I never understand any1 who has to have someone to moan at and don't even get me started on booing I have never booed a player or the team no matter what and drives me nuts when others do it. Was a shame the baggies couldn't get a result against the vile, I don't see them going down but it's fun watching them suffer, I bet u enjoyed the Wigan score! Hope seb gets himself fit for the euros.

Hope your havin a good Sunday your food yesterday looked fab again x

And if you could drop by here on your way back home, it would be appreciated :D I just need you to cook a few nice meals for the freezer if thats ok? :D LOL

No probs, anything for you ladies :D How's everyone's weekend been? I've had a sober one :(, bit scared of the dreaded hangover after last weeks exertions but just watch, I won't have as big a loss this week as last when I put all that booze down me throat. If so that's just conclusive proof that alcohol can help you slim ;) Watch this space eh? xx

Errrr I'm not right sure what a sober weekend is Andrea........would you care to enlighten me? :D lol I suppose I could google, but it's easier just to ask you! :giggle:

Good to hear it's going well. I am sorry but I don't like football (ducks) and I glaze over. :8855:Lucky to be with a bloke who can't stand it either....lol. Hope my little confession is OK..... :eek: ;)

Oh that's fine, it would be a boring world if we were all the same wouldn't it? Most of my friends aren't interested either so I'm sure they glaze over when I start going on. I've got Jo to have a bit of football banter with it's not a prerequisite of visiting my diary. In-fact, if I thought it put you off I'd stop chuntering on ;) Hope you've had a good weekend. x

Hi andrea,

Welcome :)

Just read through your diary and I've got to say all your food looks so delicious, its made my mouth water :)

Well done on your losses so far and ill keep an eye on your diary everytime I'm online x

Andrea81 said:
Oh that's fine, it would be a boring world if we were all the same wouldn't it? Most of my friends aren't interested either so I'm sure they glaze over when I start going on. I've got Jo to have a bit of football banter with it's not a prerequisite of visiting my diary. In-fact, if I thought it put you off I'd stop chuntering on ;) Hope you've had a good weekend. x

All of my friends aren't interested I scare them a little with my football passion as for the people at work they find me highly amusing on a Monday morning! :) x

Ohhh absolutely not! It's your corner of the tinternet you do as you like hon! I was just explaining why I never would be joining in lol :D

:8855:Best for me not to explain I think. I wouldn't want to frighten you...

Ahhhh that's very considerate of you :D Thanks x I can't even watch a scary film without hiding behind a cushion, so a 'dry weekend' explanation could just tip me over the edge and have me running for the hills as if the devil himself is behind me! :D Ignorance is bliss and all that lol

I'm not a footy person either :eek: so like V4L, I will be unable to partake in your footy banter as I know next to nowt about it......well, that's not strictly true.....I know what the off-side rule is, and I know a few names and stuff, but nothing else :eek: So you will also have to forgive me if I glaze over :D lol

Ahhhh that's very considerate of you :D Thanks x I can't even watch a scary film without hiding behind a cushion, so a 'dry weekend' explanation could just tip me over the edge and have me running for the hills as if the devil himself is behind me! :D Ignorance is bliss and all that lol

I'm not a footy person either :eek: so like V4L, I will be unable to partake in your footy banter as I know next to nowt about it......well, that's not strictly true.....I know what the off-side rule is, and I know a few names and stuff, but nothing else :eek: So you will also have to forgive me if I glaze over :D lol

Bloody hell you know what the ''off side rule'' is?!! Seriously, you aren't supposed to know that....you are a woman after all...... tsk tsk.... (w@nkcougherscough) ;) Yup it seems I do know a little about sexism in football ......

Bloody hell you know what the ''off side rule'' is?!! Seriously, you aren't supposed to know that....you are a woman after all...... tsk tsk.... (w@nkcougherscough) ;) Yup it seems I do know a little about sexism in football ......

Of courseI know what the offside rule is :D Shall I explain it to you? You won't glaze over will you? Right, here we go then.........
You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.
The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.
It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.
The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.
Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.
She prepares to throw her purse to you.
If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!
At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!
BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE!

See, simples :D lol

Love it! But you are actually nuts!!
Going to update tomorrow as have had a very long day and am going to turn in.
:4635:
Night night

P.S. I may need to pick people's brains about blockages tomorrow as I'm struggling atm. Not something that's just happened has been like this since I started SW. It doesn't make any sense as my diet is so much better now. Anyway, would be interested if anyone else has had similar problems and if/how they sorted it.

Back