My Makeover

Wow amazing pics ~ you look fab and the clothes look wicked ~ especially lurve those boots. You go girl, what a great experience that must have been and clearly so very well deserved.

I want one I want one I want one:cry:

ok rant over now.......fantabulous pics, you look stunning...well done;)

u look great! what lovely photos. very well done on the weight loss...u must feel fab. xxxxxxx

You look like a real model!!!! Fabulous, well done!

OMG you look amazing, forget the "almost sexy" you're hot girl. Loving the clothes are they yours too !!
xx :)

Wow - fabulous. Well done!

I'm not going to be 'kind' ... I'm going to be honest.

Wow - wow - and yet more wow!!! Stunning is an understatement. You look fab and should be proud of yourself for achieving so much.

Wow you look stunning - you should have them up on every wall! Brilliant :)

Thanks very very much guys for your multi strokes, I loved the day, I loved the photos and the clothes are my own, these I had to take with me, I would recommend this to everyone who wants to feel good about themselves. Its such a ego boost, I have seen photos of people of all shapes and sizes that this company have taken and they are all stunning.

It was a lovely day out in London and we had a VIP pass so it was plenty of bucks fizz and nibbles, and I was naughty enough to take advantage of the Bucks Fizz while having pampering and my hair and make-up done.

Thanks again guys for the lovely compliments

Wow, the photos are amazing and you look STUNNING!!! Well done!!!

I too won a makeover and my appointment is in November. Just out of curiosity, which studio did you go?

You go girl! WOW you look fabulous

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want a male perspective.......

You look hot :)

Good for you

wow!, what a stunning SLIM lady you are! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back