My metamorphosis log - final stage

A 10 lb loss in 2 weeks!! :eek: Those were the days.....:rolleyes: :)

Not bad result at WI, given that it was end of night shift and after a dodgy start , a lovely 9lb off!:D Also had a gerat chat with my consultant, i really identify with her a lot more than my last one. She knows so much about the diet / body as well as having a very real focus on maintainance and changing the 'head stuff' - just what i need.

Have done another night last night and had limited sleep, so looking foreward to bed! Although hubby has ideas of watching DVD, not sure if I'll make it. It does muck up my intake a bit, sometimes end up missing a pack over two days, which i know i shouldn't.

Picked our girl up from school today, here goes my first experience of the 6weeks holiday. Funny how you dread them going to school, then quickly do get used to the free time. Daughter is already insisting she will never have to go shopping....! Almost a bit sad to think that reception year is over,:cry:a big girl now.

Feeling 'thinner', have lost that bloated really fat feeling from the glycogen drop. Although obviously still very bumpy and big there are also curves in as well as out now. Must set goal for self to start excercise, been a while and out of the habit, but i know once i get back into it i will enjoy.

Off to sleep in front of TV. x

A 9lb loss is brilliant Butterfly! Well done. Enjoy the holiday with your daughter - the bits you get anyway! Keep in touch. :)

Echo what Bess says... don't vanish on us hun!

xxx

Back