My Millionth Attempt

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Hey everyone

First of all, I'd like to apologise for the way I left things a few weeks ago.
Had so much stress going on, I was finding everything so hard to deal with and just felt I was unable to post on here anymore. I have missed the site and hope that I'll be able to participate in the threads again. I think there was a silver lining in that I couldn't do my diet for a while. I'd put so much pressure on myself that when things weren't working, I got annoyed so having the break helped me and I was able to just come back on once things eased up a bit and I felt ready.

Thankfully though, I came back on LT on Monday just gone and I'm doing well. Have had a few cravings and stuff but other than that, it's the same as it was before and I'm hoping that the longer I'm on, the less I'll think about food until it's time to refeed.

I hope everyone is well and that your journeys are giving you fantastic results.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Abbie and welcome back xx

well done for coming back, hopefully you can get back in to the swing of things and stick to it.

welcome back!!!
hope you get to your goal

xx

Welcome back Abi, I'm sure you will be as successful this time as you were last time and I'm betting in the 20 weeks you will make your goal. Good luck.

x

Hi,
welcome back and the best of luck.
Doirin

Hi,

Your results are great! You have done 13 weeks already wow - thats great, and now you are back to complete the next stage of your journey.

You can do it again, and you will see a major difference for Christmas, you will feel and look amazing...!!!

Good luck with getting yourself back into the swing of things, in a week or 2 you will be fine, keep your mood happy and positive and it will be so much easier xox

Hi, I know how you feel. I felt the exact same way, I want to start on monday and so it through ramadan. College is starting, and i don't want to be the only fat girl in the class again. Anyway, good luck, I'll be joining you guys soon.

Woman, we're all human and these things happen but you'll never get there if you give up trying so good on ya for not giving up! You've nearly a week over you now so just relax and let it work for you!

GOOD LUCK!

Awww thanks guys for welcoming me back, it's really nice of you all.

I started last monday and my weigh in says I've lost 8lbs in my first week.
But my weigh in's are on Fridays so when I get weighed on friday, I'll just make my weigh in results for then.
I'll make this weeks result from Monday last week til Friday and that way there's no confusion.

Yasmine, you did fab last time so I'm sure you'll do excellently again.
Your pics are an inspiration to me. Everyone's before/after pics are.

Thank you all again for your kind words. You're all fantastic and deserve the best results possible xxx

Good to have you back Abbie and that things have started to look brighter for you :) Best of luck for your weigh in hun, as you know this diet 'rocks socks' x

welcome back abbie, we did miss you!! i hope it works out for you this time and the world doesnt conspire against you again! its just not fair!!! good luck honey xxx

welcome back, lovely to see you again.
good luck xx

Back