my mind just not on it

nicolas

Silver Member
hi every1,:sigh: i've decided i'm going to just try and maintain what i've lost and maybe shift the last stone doin healthy eating, wii fit and vibro plate :rolleyes:
my mind just not on lt and it really has to be, for it to work,:p
kids are back to school monday so i going to stock up with healthy food and get us all in a routine, :character00116:
hopefully
i'll keep in touch thou i still going to weigh every week but will move to maintence forum:banana dancer:

best of luck to every1 and thanks a million for everything:gen126:

Hi,
You have to do what you think is right for yourself.
I think if your mindset has gone for the moment , it would be hard to stick to.
You have done brilliantly , whatever you decide....best of luck.
Big hug xxx

I think that what you're planning sounds very do-able! Good luck and very well done for losing a fantastic amount already!

x

Good luck with that - and of course you can always come back :D
xx

Best of Luck Nicolas, I see your ticker says your 12lbs from goal and im sure you'll have that off in no time with what you have planned. Youve done incredibly well so far and like you said you need the mindset to do this. Will check up on you in the maintenance forum and dnt be a stranger ;D xx

hey hun, what your planning sounds reasonable as we all know youv got to be in the right frame of mind to do this diet,,and seeing as you havent got far to go then it shouldnt take you long to reach your goal with healthy eating and excersise.. keep us posted hun and good luck xxx

Hi hun, I know from bitter experience that if your mind isn't totally on board then it is easier to fall off the wagon. I am sure that not only will you maintain your losses but you will lose more and will get to your target. Good luck.

x

it can be done if you watch your carbs, and limit your calories. I have lost 1 stone since LT so good luck xx it has taken me 3 months

Hi Nicolas,
well done for your decision. It is hard from what people say to try and come back on Lt after a break and you can lose on the refeed and maintenance so you will be fine. Wishing you all the best for the next part of your journey.
Take care.
Doirin

I think that's a very good idea - much better to maintain what you've done that be thrown off course by unsuccessfully trying TFR.

I wish you all the best with maintaining & I'm sure you can lose the last stone through other means :) You've done so well to shift the majority ;-)

Hannah

Good luck hun, I think ur doing the right thing x

Back