my mind just not on tfr so going to join here if that ok

nicolas

Silver Member
hi every1,:sigh: i've decided i'm going to just try and maintain what i've lost and maybe shift the last stone doin healthy eating, wii fit and vibro plate :rolleyes:
my mind just not on lt and it really has to be, for it to work,:p
kids are back to school monday so i going to stock up with healthy food and get us all in a routine, :character00116:
hopefully
i still going to weigh every week but will move to maintence forum if ye dont mind:banana dancer:

or what do ye think? which forum should i be on?

Hi nic ... I don't see why you shouldn't be on here. It's a bit quiet at the moment with people away and I'm off myself on Tuesday but if it works for you ....

You might want to see if there's anywhere a bit livelier and where people are still trying to lose weight but as far as I'm concerned you're welcome ... and good luck! :) xx

thanks jan, went shopping yest stocked up on helthy options!!

Hi Nicola, good luck on you losing the remainder of your weight with healthy eating. Welcome to the maintenance forum.

I'm trying to maintain and hopping between all three forums! LOL! I'd say here is the most 'appropriate' forum for you, but it does get quiet? I've about a stone to get off to get to my goal, and am planning on going back on LT in October to do it, but my mission at the minute is to stay at 10st 7lbs (+/-1 or 2lbs). I'm up 3lbs at the minute, but I'm praying its TOTM bloat, as my diet (not a 'diet' as such, but what I'm eating) couldn't have made me gain 3lbs? We'll see though?...

thanks every1 goin kids started back at school today so whole house in routine, i know tanya and a few of ye count calories but i dont know the calorie value on everthing but i know the ww point system and know the points on most foods (i think its years since i did it) so i'm goin to put them down on my diary (in new thread) though i will prob post in in ww section too (seeing as jan, Tanya,and scots are on hols) but looking forward to all your critizims and advice !

Back