My Mini Exercise Challenge

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Funky Mum, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Well since we watch The Biggest Loser and BB each night, that's a lot of sitting around over the summer.
    So me and DH, every ad break, do crunches/steps/push ups. We're writing it down and seeing how much we improve.

Beware the BB ads, they are so long :8855:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

what channel is the biggest loser on I dont think I can get it :( x
  4. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Its on Sky 243
  5. size102b

size102b Banned

:cry: cant afford sky oh well

Well done on the exercise x
  6. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Doesn't have to be that specific programme, can be anything you watch regulary.
    Its little, often and regular!
  7. bridebeth87

bridebeth87 Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Good idea, might just try that trick out :) will keep me alert too as I sometimes snooze off on the sofa :p
  8. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    I know what you mean with the snoozing but since ive lost a few pounds finding its not such a problem,could also be the better quality food im eating instead of chips and chocolate:rolleyes:
  9. bridebeth87

bridebeth87 Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Yes I think that's true :) I remember when I used to have a huge fatty and calorie-laden meal in the evening and then dose on the sofa. Since I've been eating better it's not as regular now :D
  10. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiyer, know where your coming from, when i first started dieting(i was huge), started with doing arm exercises while watching t.v. got some weights from home bargins, then started just dancing to music, and boy it did make a difference, now i do an hrs walking with the puppy everyday(if for some reason can't get out, i hate it!!!!). Let us know how you get on.:)
  11. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Will do! Well done to you!
  12. size102b

size102b Banned

I do 6 hours of cardio a week so am happy with my exercise!!
  13. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating and exercise
    fantastic idea, I may just have to copy you!! :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.