My Mini Exercise Challenge

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Well since we watch The Biggest Loser and BB each night, that's a lot of sitting around over the summer.
So me and DH, every ad break, do crunches/steps/push ups. We're writing it down and seeing how much we improve.

Beware the BB ads, they are so long :8855:

Doesn't have to be that specific programme, can be anything you watch regulary.
Its little, often and regular!

Well since we watch The Biggest Loser and BB each night, that's a lot of sitting around over the summer.
So me and DH, every ad break, do crunches/steps/push ups. We're writing it down and seeing how much we improve.

Beware the BB ads, they are so long :8855:

Good idea, might just try that trick out :) will keep me alert too as I sometimes snooze off on the sofa :p

Good idea, might just try that trick out :) will keep me alert too as I sometimes snooze off on the sofa :p
I know what you mean with the snoozing but since ive lost a few pounds finding its not such a problem,could also be the better quality food im eating instead of chips and chocolate:rolleyes:

I know what you mean with the snoozing but since ive lost a few pounds finding its not such a problem,could also be the better quality food im eating instead of chips and chocolate:rolleyes:

Yes I think that's true :) I remember when I used to have a huge fatty and calorie-laden meal in the evening and then dose on the sofa. Since I've been eating better it's not as regular now :D

Hiyer, know where your coming from, when i first started dieting(i was huge), started with doing arm exercises while watching t.v. got some weights from home bargins, then started just dancing to music, and boy it did make a difference, now i do an hrs walking with the puppy everyday(if for some reason can't get out, i hate it!!!!). Let us know how you get on.:)

Back