My mission to get ME back!!

PaulieP

Hi everyone
Hope your all well, this is a diary that I've decided to do after restarting SS+ on the 22nd of June so I'm now in my 2nd week. I am a 27 yr old mother of 2, and have just finished my 2nd yr of uni, I got 1 more 2 go.
I have been fat since the age of 18 it was a gradual process, but it felt like one day I looked I'm the mirror and flab and love handles emerged!!
Anyway since the age of 18( 9yrs) I've been trying to loose weight, but then I had my first child at 21, any efforts made 2 loose weight prior was overridden by pregnancy ( which I used as an excuse to OVER eat) so in essence I have been able to loose my baby weight + more. I started the diet last week when I hit rock bottom when my favourite most comfortable jeans ripped?.
To cut a long story short, my my starting weight was 14.13 and I lost 5Ibs in the first week could have been more but the dodo that I am was having 4 CD packs and a meal instead of the 3, anyway now that I know what I'm supposed to do I'm back on track ISH,,,
I went to watch Hangover with the OH last night and munched on popcorn!!!! Y and it wasn't even that great.... Feel really silly about that but have made the decision not to dwell on it as that's in the past and I know all 2 well that I cannot change the past but only make my future better!!
So here is the plan:
Loose a stone b4 my brothers wedding on the 18th June- doable, month by month I'll set a new plan as I don't want to be held down by numbers. My overall aim is to be 10 st this will give me a BMI reading of 23. So here I go.... On my shrinking Journey, any support whatsoever will be appreciated, reading everyones diaries has been so inspirational-good luck

P.s this is very long winded next posts won't b as long pinky promise lol x

Although not 100% bank holiday weekend was really tricky as family was around and food and drinks were flowing ? I am trying to stick to the diet but really find those circumstances difficult to resist, I am noticing my feet look a bit swollen anybody else had this problem?

Staying positive today weigh in on Saturday I want to ensure I get the best result possible, and put all of my antics over the bank hols behind me.......so I'm increasing my water intake to another 500ml my CDC advises me to only drink 2.5ltrs and it's been ok for me so far, so let's see how I get on with 3ltrs.!!!!
I have 11 weeks until my brothers wedding I know I can easily loose 3 stone by then.... Very determined to get ther.... As 2011 is my year to shine... Emancipation of Me ???

Today has been ok, but why does the evening prove so difficult , I'm focussed but oh how I want to open my cupboard with all the kids treats, but I have resisted thus far which means I can still do it. I'm going to bath the kids and put them to bed and get myself of to bed with my last pack of soup for the night.

I know it gets easier, but why oh why do I constantly think about food, what is it that has caused me to rely on food in such a way, I am totally dependent on food it's beyond an obession, I just want to be free from the

Great posts! I'm restarting today too Hun xx

Aww well done on getting back on the wagon... Wish u all the best, keep us updated on ur weight loss x

Today has been a good day, drank my 3ltrs got some new make up with mum, and overall very happy. Just learning to take each day as it comes, I hope this positive streak carries on till the weekend, going with my daughter and her school to pizza express tomorrow... Oh God help me!!!
It should be ok armed with my water and bars!!! Week 3 here I come!!

Been another good day, I think I've finally come to understand when I'm feeling hungry and craving food!!!!!!!!
Now I'm challenging the feeling by focussing on other things, I've tidy my bathroom, bedroom, kids room and living room... Done my laundry 3 days early, It's going to be another early night for me today, as the later I stay up the more I want 2 eat, so on that note going to run I nice hot radox bath and chill with my relaxation and motivation app on my iPhone.
Can't wait to read bk on this in 3months time to see how far I've come.

Ok I jus had a bit of kit kat.... Why? ??? this is so difficult at night time!!!! Arrrrrrgggh, having a very weak moment!!

Done well today feeling really good, it's 8.30 now jus finishing off some wk and then it's bed!!.... I really need to see a great weight loss on Sat.... Come on P u can do this!!!

You sound just like me, I'm obsessed with food and find evenings a nightmare!
It's good to know your not alone, and at the end of the day we're only human and are designed to make mistakes and best of all learn from them.
There's nothing abnormal about feeling food cravings, it's the strength it takes to resist that makes us very powerful!
Keep up the good work x

Thanks mummy power( love that name)
Defo a test of wills all for the greater good..

TOTM and absolutely craving chocolate arrrrrrgggghhh. I'll jus have to settle with a chocolate shake!! I must admit this week has gone super fast, WI on Sat feels jus like yesterday I went to see my cd. Anyhoo dinner cooked for the kids, once again an early night after eastenders then I'll snuggle up to my hot water bottle as I'm getting some cramps,

Hello I'm not on this diet but saw your post about chocolate cravings and just wanted to share something tht helps me.

Your body uses somethin like 30% more energy at TOTM and therefore needs 30% more calories which is why we crave chocolate and things. So if u don't give in to the cravings and don't eat the chocolate your body wants you should have a big weight loss after your period as it turns to your stored energy aka fat. I lost 7lbs after my last TOTM.

Anyways just something to bear in mind to help resist the urges that little bit easier :) hope the stomach cramps ease off x

Aww thank you Ems, I did actually resist the chocolate cravings thank God, and thanks for your advice defo something to keep me motivated. I am actually super proud of myself for not giving in.

Good Luck on ur chosen diet, I access the forum from my I phone can't see info like stats, and diet choice etc. But you seem pretty in tuned with which ever one your doin. Tk care x

Another Good day, and I have to say I'm defo in the zone not feeling hungry at all, albeit I needed choc, it wasn't that hard to resist after I came on the forum, wrote down my thoughts and read other peoples diary. That is proving very helpful to me, as it's great to know at a particular moment in time there is another person whisking up a cd shake.

Not so early a night tonight got distracted by a friend who came over for a coffee and a chat. But now I am hitting the sack. Hope everybody else has had an effective and productive day? Xx

hey hunni! I will start following you! I know how hard it is. After commenting on some of the other posts i too am having difficulty. I started, stopped, started. I have put on like 4 stone since moving here... I know its called comfort zone and alcohol... simple as! ... exercise i do, and also i dont eat immensely crap! But SW going to put a stop to it all me thinks :D

gone downhill a bit for me, hit the biscuits last night, then woke up to my period this morning :grumble:
I have three weeks today til a special occassion, I need to get my act together!!:argh:

rusticblonde said:
hey hunni! I will start following you! I know how hard it is. After commenting on some of the other posts i too am having difficulty. I started, stopped, started. I have put on like 4 stone since moving here... I know its called comfort zone and alcohol... simple as! ... exercise i do, and also i dont eat immensely crap! But SW going to put a stop to it all me thinks :D

Hey what diet are you doing? It's really difficult to stick to any diet, but we just have to stick to eat for the greater good. Come u can do it!!

mummypower said:
gone downhill a bit for me, hit the biscuits last night, then woke up to my period this morning :grumble:
I have three weeks today til a special occassion, I need to get my act together!!:argh:

I know exactly how u feel.... Beginning of week I had biscuits kit kats. Then it was my totm, I craved chocolate more than ever but for some reason i feel better during this particular totm.... And feel energised, so my message to u Hun is not to worry bout it, and put it behind you tomorrow is a new day!!!!! Cheer up get a good movie in, you can do it, you have to draw on your inner strength's and put this episode behind u, think of all the positives rather than negatives.... Loosing weight to be healthy, and fit do not focus on the negatives!!!
Let me know how u get on later X

Another 3Ibs down feeling real happy with that considering it's my totm.... Got my bars now, I only took 3 didn't want to slow down weight loss, planning on having a relaxing weekend- don't know how realistic that is considering kids drama school is on holiday this weekend. Hopefully they'll be good little bubs 4 me lol chance would b a fine thing.

Anyway hope everyone is doing well.

Back