My motivator...

Ria C

Just had a thought...too keep me motivated when Im feeling weak and want food and to keep my hands busy Im going to make myself a type of mood board.

Gonna get a piece of card and stick stuff on there that I can refer to in my moments of weakness.

For eg, pics from mags and catalogues of clothes/make up for goal, pics of celebrities I aspire to be like, maybe even a before pic of me (so dont want to be there again!)
May see if I can find some motivational quotes (theres plenty on here).

Im going to stick it in the kitchen when Ive finished...if nothing else it'll take my mind off food while Im making it!

:angel09:

great idea! I think we all need to find our own ways of motivating ourselves, I have my dream jeans hanging over my cupboard door, and try them on every week.

how are the jeans coming along hun? I tried some 14's of the same brand on in TK Maxx and they were as tight as anything just to get them up the leg so they were taken off sharpish!

they can be done up, they are just a bit too tight to wear. I reckon i'm two inches off from them being comfortable and fitting! Yay! They are a size 32 so a 12/14 apparently, but very slim through the thigh! Love them though.

This guy normally works!
mr-motivator.jpg

If not....hopefully it will put a smile on your face? :)

they can be done up, they are just a bit too tight to wear. I reckon i'm two inches off from them being comfortable and fitting! Yay! They are a size 32 so a 12/14 apparently, but very slim through the thigh! Love them though.

well done hun!!! You must take a photo in them to add to your other skinny snaps!!! :)

its odd that i can get some size 12 jeans on, but my size 14 CK jeans just dont want to fit! :( keeping a section of clothes to fit into as about 2 stone should make that difference....hopefully (else i will be passing all the clothes to you! :D)
xxx

Gonna get a piece of card and stick stuff on there that I can refer to in my moments of weakness.

For eg, pics from mags and catalogues of clothes/make up for goal, pics of celebrities I aspire to be like, maybe even a before pic of me (so dont want to be there again!)
May see if I can find some motivational quotes (theres plenty on here).

Im going to stick it in the kitchen when Ive finished...if nothing else it'll take my mind off food while Im making it!

:angel09:

i have a couple of pieces of paper with dresses i want to wear to my best mates wedding in september....its on my notice board in my kitchen and that keeps me on the straight and narrow! :)
xxx

Body shape is a strange thing

I've always weighed heavier than I look and I'm 219lbs well prob less now LOL and size 16-18 befor I put on weight at 11 stone was always a 12 sometimes 10 but never ever smaller! At 9 stone for my height I'd look I'll!

Back