My Mum!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
As some of you will already know I've been avoiding my mother like the plague since I started LT. This is because she is so desperately unhappy with her own weight that I wanted my weight loss to be drastic enough for her to go 'Wow! How the heck did you do that??' I wanted her to start LT.

Well I phoned her on Saturday asking if I could come and see her on the Sunday and she said that she was busy. I explained that I had something to show her (me lol). Eventually I explained that I'd lost 2 and a half stone on LT and she said... she already had the stuff in the cupboard. She said she got to day 2 and couldn't do it because...

'I'm a greedy fat b£&$%rd Gemma!' lol

BUT... she text me yesterday telling me she was having her dinner and it was a gross strawberry shake!!

She's meeting me in a bit so we can go down to the pharmacy together and get her started properly!

I'm so excited for her, and also nervous as it's the first time I've seen her in nearly two months!

I hope she can see a difference :eek:

I'll let y'all know how we get on :)

hopefully, with your support she will be able to do it this time. Once she see's your transformation i'm sure she will be inspired & motivated to do LT. Good luck & good luck to your mum xx

arr good luck hunni and i hope your mum finds it ok and is soon happy with herself like we all will be xxxxx

Hi Rainbowbrite, it's wonderful that you can support your Mum in this. Your encouragement should make a massive difference to her and I'm sure your success will be obvious to her at first sight of you!

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately she had a meeting with some solicitor dude this morning and had planned for it to be about an hour and a half long - it lasted three! So now she hasn't time to go down today but said she'll ring me tonight and we'll go tomorrow. *le sigh* Just hope she sticks to the shakes today...

Rainbowbrite, awesome work on your mum!!!!!

A really great effort to with your commitment. If your ticker is anything to go by I think she will definitely notice your fab loss.

Well done babe!
Bren
X

Good luck rainbows mama!!! Get her on minis :)

xxxx

Arrr Rainbow - how great vthat you can be an inspirartion for your Mum and of course she'll notice 2 1/2 stones off - is she doesn't we'll all be round :) ... wish her luck from all of us xx

Gemma, seeing you should be all the inspiration she will need.

Good luck to her, she will need you most this week.

x

Right, so she's coming with me to the chemist before I start work tomorrow. I phoned her about an hour ago expecting her to have fallen off the wagon and she slurped her soup at me over the phone! lol

I'm so glad that she's carried on! She said she tried it before and made it to 3 days but I explained that I certainly don't get my willpower from my dad so if I can do it of course she can! :)

Happy happy! :)

Aww huni, you are such a thoughtful daughter and a ickle cutesy!!!
Fab fab fab she will do it this time ...and she should join here with a user name of RB'Sluckymum lol xxxx Good luck for tomorrow
xxx

aww thats really nice of you to support your mum and im sure with your support - and seeing your huge loss she will folow suit!

Thanks again for the comments guys :) You're all so lovely! :)

Nic - I'll try and get her to join but I doubt she will! Not so much as a technophobe but more just lazy! lol As for the username, I'm sure she'd come up with something far more filthy lol! xxxx

Lol Gemma, I think I'd like your mum!!! My mind is boogling at what user name she would choose!!!!!

I hope she does join us!!!

Good luck to her on LT. Has she seen you yet? WHat was her reaction?

x

Back