My name is jimmy's girl and I am an addict

jimmy's girl

:eek: Was actually breaking out in a cold sweat this morning when I realised I had ran out frozen fruit for breakkie!!!!!!!!!! Had to get to Aldi after the school/nursery run to get my fix:D. Oh well makes a change from panicking due to lack of crisps lol

Frozen fruit is lovely whizzed up with a hand blender then mixed with low fat natural yogurt :) yummmmmy

If you do blend your fruit then don't forget to syn it. Cooked or blended fruit has a (low) syn value.

I've never tried frozen fruit, maybe I should once I've eaten some space in my freezer!

I get the Country Store frozen fruit from tesco:

IDShot_225x225.jpg

They come in different mixes and theyre nearly always on offer, 3 bags for whatever, but I cant fit 3 bags in me freezer! Had a big pile yesterday in Total 2% ommmmmm :drool:

I have frozen fruits from Aldi with mullerlight on top for breakfast or dessert. when you pour youghurt over frozen fruit it freezes and taste like ice cream. Also when I see fruits reduced in green grocers I buy wash, let them dry and bag in zip lock bags and put in freezer to be used later on. At the moment I have a big bag of pineapple chunks in the freezer calling my name.

Oh I get mines from Tesco or Aldi :) in the morning I leave mines to defrost and have it with some fresh fruit and f/f nat yog and in the evening I have mines frozen with some quark n a little sweetener - feels really like a treat - very naughty lol

Back