My name is lisa and i habe a confession...

Lisamc86

I was doing so well after a maintain last wk, Until this afternoon!!
Last week it was my birthday and decided not to go out and get up to drunken antics meaning no booze or kebab house!
Instead my best friend treated me to afternoon tea today full of full fat milk, gorge scones with clotted cream and jam then to top it off homemade biscuits and cakes with posh sandwiches!! No idea of syns...
Oh well it's my birthday once a year... Been on plan all week and will be tomorrow onwards with limited syns...
Good job it was bloody gorgeous xx

Happy Birthday! enjoy your day, I hope u enjoyed the treats, if u can't do it for your birthday, when can u? just get back on track and u will be fine :)

It's my birthday in 2 weeks time and I will be off plan all day as it is my 50th and the fella has planned a champagne breakfast and our first ever family meal with both our kids there so it is a really special day. As long as you get right back on plan the next day I am all for having a little splurge occassionally!

Glad you enjoyed it, think it's allowed on your birthday :) you can get back on track now, good luck xx

Iv totalled up and reckon between 35 and 40 syns... I forgot the panna Cotta which I also ate!! Iv got veg soup bubbling away as I write this and Sw KFC chicken prepared for tea with salad...
No more syns until weigh in on Wednesday nite... It was such a lovely day though...
Champagne breakfast is there any better start to the day... xxx

Lisamc86 said:
Champagne breakfast is there any better start to the day... xxx

My idea of heaven. X

Sounds like you had a fab time. :)

Our C always gives us an extra 20 syns for our birthday week as a 'present' from the group. Lol. It's a clever thing to do really coz it means people don't feel bad about the cake/booze/champagne breakfast. :) so by my C's logic if you had 35-40 syns you were at max, 5 syns over for the day. :)

Back