My Names Maggie And I'm A Chocoholic

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
HELP!!!

I cannot stop eating chocolate, it is driving me mad.....:cry:

It there a Chocolate eaters anonymous (CEA) anywhere???:cry:

i GUESS YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. aLL YOU NEED NOW IS THE 12 STEP PROGRAMME

Actually try imagining the chocolate in a bowl all, melting and gooey. Look at it glistening in the light as you smell deeply. Smell that wonderful chocolate smell, now put your finger in and slowly lick the chocolate. Next add a big slimy dog poo to the mixture. Stir and stir it in. Smell it really deeply into your lungs. Smell and dip your finger into the brown mixture. Do you really want in now?

Actually try imagining the chocolate in a bowl all, melting and gooey. Look at it glistening in the light as you smell deeply. Smell that wonderful chocolate smell, now put your finger in and slowly lick the chocolate. Next add a big slimy dog poo to the mixture. Stir and stir it in. Smell it really deeply into your lungs. Smell and dip your finger into the brown mixture. Do you really want in now?

You are scary Nikki ..... I was there with you totally - then YUK!!!

If there is a CEA out there I would join.
I am even addicted to the chocolate food packs!

Maggie - have you tried the Paul Mckenna CD?? My sis swears by it and takes him to bed with her every night on her ipod.

I have the same problem - but mine is carbs - biscuits, cake, bread.

im much less fussy - i just like food :)

Maggie - have you tried the Paul Mckenna CD?? My sis swears by it and takes him to bed with her every night on her ipod.

I have the same problem - but mine is carbs - biscuits, cake, bread.

Yep tried them, nothing seems to put me off chocolate.

I can eat carbs too, and then back to the choc :eek:

Serious thought here: Maybe you should eat so much chocolate that you feel sick and throw up? Will that put you off? Make sure its dark chocolate too

Ha! I can eat chocolate till I'm sick then eat some more, lol. BUT I've had no real (unbearable) sweetie cravings since I started CD. It's amazing - I'd be climbing the walls on other diets. I have two bars at the weekend and make the choccie packs into cookies or muffins and that does me fine.

Yep, you can sign me up too!

Gx

and me!! but I like being a chocoholic, I don't want to be put off it :( I just need a magic chocolate that doesn't make me fat.

and me!! but I like being a chocoholic, I don't want to be put off it :( I just need a magic chocolate that doesn't make me fat.

Perhaps we need to get together and invent a chocolate that is not fattening...we would make a fortune :eek::D

..... but it has to taste gooooooood too! Not like some of those nasty choc bars that are meant to be less cals. Galaxy creamy but with only 1/4of cals!!!!

Yep! I'm a chocaholic also! I just love the Green and Black's dark chocolate!

But, since starting CD, I haven't craved chocolate - but always have chocolate shakes and bars!!
x

Okay...i feel its only fair if a "chocoholic" is being recognised that us "biscuitholics" stand up and be counted...because i quite frankly cant go without my biccies!!
Once ive had one there is no stopping me and the whole pack seems to vanish...vanquished to ma belly for all eternity.
No particular kind either....any will be my victims if left unattended!
xxx

Back