Extra Easy my new addiction

At the moment I've found myself eating lots of Tuna smothered in vinegar! I've eaten it with anything - jacket potato, pasta, salad, ww bread, on crackers etc!

What can't you get enough of :)?

Attachments

• image-2927832608.jpg
    image-2927832608.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 133
Sauerkraut! I just LOVE it!! I'm a touch worried about the salt content, and there are, erm, other side effects, but it's just sooooo delicious!

Oooh Humph what do you eat yor sauerkraut with? I've been very curious about it!

At the moment I can't get enough of porridge lol!

Tinned crab. In a pitta, with salad, in pasta, on it's own...

I can't get enough of it. Sadly at over £2 a tin I need to restrain myself a little!!

Oooh Humph what do you eat yor sauerkraut with? I've been very curious about it!

At the moment I can't get enough of porridge lol!

I get the traditional type which is just shredded cabbage in brine, so it can be quite salty. Generally I have it with salad (and I have salad quite a lot), though I have been known to have it as a vegetable portion ... and eat it on it's own straight from the jar ... :gimi:

You definitely need to like cabbage to like sauerkraut ... like cabbage and all the joys that comes with it!

I have a thing for sweet potatoes at the moment. And vinegar, love it!

I get the traditional type which is just shredded cabbage in brine, so it can be quite salty. Generally I have it with salad (and I have salad quite a lot), though I have been known to have it as a vegetable portion ... and eat it on it's own straight from the jar ... :gimi:

You definitely need to like cabbage to like sauerkraut ... like cabbage and all the joys that comes with it!

im half german and grew up there...i love sauerkraut....the best way to eat it is too cook it on a really low heat until the liquid has gone (about 30 mins), i bung a bouquet garni in aswell, and have it with mash and proper german bratwurst with loads of gravy....not v SW friendly but lush!

loving porridge at the mo, and chilli with baked potato and salad. yum

I often cook bigos which has sauerkraut as one of the main ingredients, i always rinse it first though. I make slimming world friendly version in the slow cooker yum yum.

Hxx

I'm afraid it's gherkins and pickled beetroot, love the stuff. I tend to munch on them when i'm preparing tea if i'm hungry, saves me attempting to grab at biscuits etc.
Love tuna with vinegar and black pepper too, i went through a phase of eating that with scan bran, but did it too often so not had it for a while.
Liking the sound of sauerkraut - i've had it a couple of times when we've been out (at german markets at christmas time) and always enjoyed it - take it it's a free food???

Back