My new diary with JUDDD

well girls it is weigh in tomorrow for me. Not sure if I will have lost, just as long as I dont put on. I think I had 2 curly wurlys yesterday lol. today I have had half tin of veg soup, a ham sarnie, a pkt pickled onion space raiders, a curly wurly (lol) and some rhubarb. Last night I did about a 3 mile run walk but after about 20 mins my sciatica started playing up so I couldnt run anymore and just walked. my but cheeks are killing today lol. I am in the middle of making a wedding cake so am too busy at the moment to track my calories like I was doing. Shanny if weight watchers is not working for you alone, I think doing alternate ww with judd could be the answer too. what is the cd stuff like? is it like slimfast? I had that years ago and it was vile lol.

weigh in

HI all. Just thought I would let you know that this week I stayed the same. I am not too disappointed as my loss of 5lbs last week was phenominal!! I have never in my history of dieting lost so much half way through a diet. the only time i have lost that much would be the start of a diet after weeks of bingeing. Also after my binge on Saturday night of alchol I am lucky I didnt put on!. I am going to keep at it. Even if I lose a pound a week I will be happy with that as that was what I was eating on my "bean" diet (vlcd) lol. Good luck for tomorrow x

Hello Karen, I really enjoy reading your diary, and I will keep on sneaking in and out to see how you are. It's great that you write all your food down with such detail. It gives me an idea on what to eat on down days, because atm I am not quite sure how to manage DD. Thanks v much for that! All the best!

Your mum has a good ideas there Shanny.
So choc is it that sort of time ? hehe
You know you have to hand it to yourself you are doing well to keep on track and not think ok i'm almost at goal and flush it all away on eating and eating , so good on ya girl .

Hi Karen , you know I have had sciatica since wednesday and today i'm better , was in my bum and moving down the leg and next day it moved into my middle of my back , was in bed at 8:30 last night cos so much pain .
Yesterday I had 2 CD and then had food so total yesterday was 1000 kcals , on a down day today , its TOTM for me so will see how much I weigh in the morning .
thats the reason i'm trying harer cos of all the pain i'm in .
The CD , its a bit like slim fast , in taste but its got more carbs in ans still they say the difference in slimfast to CD is very different .
have a read up .
STS Karen , least it never went up and good luck for next week .
Likephoen why not join us here ... there is plenty of room ... how are you getting on and when did you start ?
So far today I have had 1 CD shake . will weigh Saturday

Read this from another site so copying and paste job
My friend is on the cambridge diet but i just cannot afford to pay £35 a week for it. I looked into the slimfast and have compared the ingredients and they are not so different so i am going to try that.The only difference i did find between the 2 that was 'so' different was that there is no chromium in the slimfast shakes but that can be bought from health stores. I don't know whether that will make a difference or not but hey, worth a try!!!

another copy and paste
posted on
2/05/08 at 21:11
by: claire7414

Alert a moderatorReply Slimfast

hi i did do the atkins for a while but i cant just eat meat ect,i miss my carbs to much i couldnt function well ,im eating good carbs with slimfast lots of fruit and a good meal,im introducing weight watchers and slimming world food into the plan so im eating healthy and not hungary.

I got two messages did you mean them shanny lol

Just thought I would update as I havent been on for a few days. this wedding cake is taking over, I would be glad when this week is over but I have to do a 40th birthday cake next week. Another love job! lol.

On a down day today, managing well so far, it is 13.10 and i have only had a packet of spicy tomato snack a jacks, they were really nice and because you get a lot in the packet, you can open them and keep some for later. up day yesterday went well but maybe I had a few more slimming world chips than i should have but they were nice lol.

Last edited:
hi guys. how is everyone doing. I have eventually finished this wedding cake and the wedding is tomorrow. luckily for me it is an up day. so far today had a ham sarnie and i think that is all i have had actually, no wonder I am starving! lol

Hope everyone is doing ok.
PS has anyone else noticed how clicky this forum is or is it just me?

hi karen, just thought I'd say hi! Haven't been around on minis much lately (well not at all for weeks lol) as moved house and been without internet :( Glad you're going well on juddd!

Can't say I've noticed any clickyness on here, but people come and go so could be some clicky peeps around I haven't seen yet. I find peeps on here are very helpful and friendly mostly :)

Take crae hun xxx

Hi Stirky and welcome back. a very stressful time for you with moving house. Have you managed to stick to the diet?

I just wanted to come and do a lap of honour as I am now officially overweight and no longer obese!! my bmi is 29.7, yippeee doo dah and loads of people are now commenting on my weight loss, it has only took 3 stones off to catch their attention! I am setting myself small goals at the minute. ideally i would like to be about 10stone ish but I am setting my goal at 12 stone as even at the minute I feel great and no longer see "fat me" when I look in the mirror, actually that is another accomplishment, the fact that I can look at myself naked in the mirror lol

just weighed in this morning. I lost another 2 and a half pounds. Saying that it is my light week (as I am due on in the next couple of days) but I am over the moon..........yay me lol

Just realised there is only 9 weeks to my holiday and I have 8 pounds to go to reach my realistic target. fingers and toes crossed! Once I get to that goal then my next "realistic target" will be set at 11 stone.

I need to start toning up now as I am getting a few wobbly bits. Bingo wings lol

Hey Karen! Looks like you're going great guns, good on you girl! Wow I'm sure you'll hit your target in time for your hols if you keep going the way you are x

thanks very much. So Stirky are you back on Juddd today?

I had an up day today and had a bit of a blow out I am afraid to say. yesterday I really struggled with my down day (TOTM) and i just wanted to keep eating and today, I have been out for lunch and had chicken breast in a burger bun with mayonaisses and chunky chips! and tonight I have been to kfc and had a toasted twister meal with a caramel crushem! I really did enjoy it though and will be back on track tomorrow, just hope I havent blown it! oh well I dont have these days very often and we all need a treat now and then.

On the plus side I bought a size 14 top tonight! woop woop lol

Yes at least on this diet you can have the odd treat and not feel bad, as long as we don't do it every up day we're ok lol! yes back on juddd, also had an up day today, and right back on track with a dd tomorrow :D Can't wait actually as I know once I'm back in the swing of it it is easy to stick to and makes me feel oh so much better!!! Today I realised just how much weight I'd put back on as my muffin top is emerging rather badly and I thought I was getting rid of that!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!

Well i lost 1 and a half pounds this week. phew! lol

Back