My new energy boost, also helping me to keep active

strawberry

Gold Member
So I decided to cut down on the coffee & energy drinks and have been drinking purechimp super tea instead. My energy levels are great now & i’m sleeping a lot better. It’s been 1 month now and this is the best I have felt in a long time :)

I've done the exact same, I cut out all diet drinks too and I feel so much better and a lot less lethargic. My skin has really cleared up too :)

The one thing I can't give up is coffee. :( Nasty withdrawal headaches.

Thats really great, Diet drinks are always good for health.
I drink Green Tea & guess what It helped me in reducing weight & cleared my skin & now I have glowing Skin.
With that I also take bit intake of CHIA seeds, I just love it. Instead of taking into juices or buying that chia seeds diff flavored drinks. I purchased only seeds from the local shop. And daily I put it into water bottles & i carry that bottle. Since it is good for health.

I have switched from having several cups of tea a day to fruit teas & loving the different flavours. Still can't do anything green tea based, I prefer berry blends, and was very surprised by Cranberry & Orange!
I start my day with a nutrition shake made with plant based protein, almond milk, water, spinach, chia seeds, flaxseed, raw cacoa & honey - love my nutribullet to blend it all together!
Its amazing the difference it an make once you get over any detox / withdrawal symptoms! :)

Water, herbal teas and smoothies are fantastic substitutes to the mainstream coffees and teas so readily available. Correct hydration not only keeps the energy levels higher for longer but correct hydration also stimulates the metabolism function...training your body to keep on with the hard work of burning calories all day.

Back