Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Ah bless you my day 4 was like that I have felt amazing day 5/6 tomorrow is day 7 so I will let you know how I get on but I think I'm over the worse now. Stick at it chick it should get better from Tomoz xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aw I feel better already. Stuff with the boyfriend wasn't helping. Hopefully it's all sorted now. Thanks hunny. Hopefully we can be a good support for eachother. What is your starting weight and hight if you don't mind me asking? Xxxx

I'm 5"2 and 16st 9lb starting weight. 1st weigh in in the morning so will post my progress xxxx

Hey Fairy,

You're back! Well done on getting back onto the wagon - it's a struggle, but you're here and you seem really focussed - I find a good event date to aim for does wonders to keep you on track.

When's your first WI?

xx

Hey! That's not bad at all. To be honest I'm struggling to get back on the wagon. Lost 1 stone before Xmas in 3 weeks. Since Xmas eve been off due to nights out, dating someone new etc etc! :-( I've got 3-4 stone to loose in total and desperate to get most of it off by March, but I'm struggling :-(

I'm 5"2 and 16st 9lb starting weight. 1st weigh in in the morning so will post my progress xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
We are not far off the same weight! Yay!!! Can't wait to see what you lost chick. Xxxx

Hey Fairy, You're back! Well done on getting back onto the wagon - it's a struggle, but you're here and you seem really focussed - I find a good event date to aim for does wonders to keep you on track. When's your first WI? xx
I sure an back and I'm back with a vengeance!!!! It's been a bit of a struggle this week and I have not been 100% however I have managed the 2litres water plus loads of peppermint tea, 3 products with some chicken in there so although I'm having a wee munch it's like in a chicken breast. No bread or naughty good and drink has passed these lips since Monday!!!
I have the boyfriends footy thing in the 7th feb, I know it's stupid but I need to look good for this. We were at a party at new year and his ex was there. She is still friends with him and all his mates. It knocked me for 6. She's a really nice girl but underneath I was so ridiculously jealous!! To the point I hid in the toilet and cried for about 5 mins. So I know it's stupid but I want to look good as I know she will see pics. You know what.,. I just read that and it sounds ridiculous!! I come accross as the most confident person in the world but it's still bothering me!!
Emotions suck!! ;) xxxx

Hey Fairy, You're back! Well done on getting back onto the wagon - it's a struggle, but you're here and you seem really focussed - I find a good event date to aim for does wonders to keep you on track. When's your first WI? xx
Oh and my first weigh in is on tues. ;) xxx

Hey! That's not bad at all. To be honest I'm struggling to get back on the wagon. Lost 1 stone before Xmas in 3 weeks. Since Xmas eve been off due to nights out, dating someone new etc etc! :-( I've got 3-4 stone to loose in total and desperate to get most of it off by March, but I'm struggling :-(
I have about 4 stone to lose too chick, I'm aiming for 3 to 4 to see how I look and feel. Just think we are going this for the quickness... Well got me it's the quickness of it all. I'm a total social butterfly an I think keeping myself busy and before summer for four months be a bit of a hermit and just get it bloody done! I refuse to be a fatty in the summer.
Drinking is more my problem. I love a beer at the weekend. I just say I'm on medication and yen there is nobody bugging me to have a drink. Xxxx

She's his ex for a reason Hun. My advice is get to know her I have always tried to keep my energies close with matters of the heart. Has he ever discussed why they split? X

Lol I meant enemies xx

She's his ex for a reason Hun. My advice is get to know her I have always tried to keep my energies close with matters of the heart. Has he ever discussed why they split? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Ha ha I got you with the enemies. They split 5 years ago. They just grew apart. I know he still cares for her in the way he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her. All his friends are still mates with her. They all kinda grew up together. Still doesn't stop me being secretly jealous though ha ha. Stupid I know xxx

So I had such a busy day yesterday. I didn't sot from 8am till 8pm. I'm on a mission to gut the **** from my life. That includes people as well
As possessions. I think this will help the weightloss mission. Ditch the weight and ditch the crap too. Clear the crap!! Xxxx

Oops. Had a wee bit of a slip up. Although my slip up was 4 chicken thighs so it's not the worse. Hope I'm still in ketosis. I'm getting a bit bored already. I'm such a foodie. I know weigh in will boost me up on tues. Can't wait to get weighed xxx

Oops. Had a wee bit of a slip up. Although my slip up was 4 chicken thighs so it's not the worse. Hope I'm still in ketosis. I'm getting a bit bored already. I'm such a foodie. I know weigh in will boost me up on tues. Can't wait to get weighed xxx

The slip def wasn't the worst in the world!

Tomorrow is a new day, so you can get stuck right in and have a cracking day before weigh in on Tues!

You are well on the road to success, it's just a little bit bumpy in parts! Xxx

The slip def wasn't the worst in the world! Tomorrow is a new day, so you can get stuck right in and have a cracking day before weigh in on Tues! You are well on the road to success, it's just a little bit bumpy in parts! Xxx
A bit bumpy like my belly at the mo ha ha. Xx

Haha I love that (only because I can empathise!) xxx
Ha ha I'm always the first one to take the pee out of myself. So is it first weigh in for you tomorrow? Can I ask what your starting weight is if you don't mind me asking and your hight and age? Xxx

Ha ha I'm always the first one to take the pee out of myself. So is it first weigh in for you tomorrow? Can I ask what your starting weight is if you don't mind me asking and your hight and age? Xxx

Haha I'm the same, I put it down to a coping mechanism! If I'm the first to Pinot it out and make a joke of it, no one else can!

I don't mind at all!

first WI is tomorrow, my start weight was (is?) 15st1lb. So unless my other half has been drip feeding me in my sleep I should see the 14's tomorrow!

I'm just over 5'8, and I am 30 in November, so the overall target it get smoking hot and spend my 30th (and my hard earned cash) living it up in New York!

I have aver been keeping track on you (completely not in a stalker sense, because I appreciate that's how it sounds!) and I can 100% relate to the need to look hot in front of the ex, it is, unfortunately one of my drivers to!

How old are you and where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Xxx

Haha I'm the same, I put it down to a coping mechanism! If I'm the first to Pinot it out and make a joke of it, no one else can! I don't mind at all! first WI is tomorrow, my start weight was (is?) 15st1lb. So unless my other half has been drip feeding me in my sleep I should see the 14's tomorrow! I'm just over 5'8, and I am 30 in November, so the overall target it get smoking hot and spend my 30th (and my hard earned cash) living it up in New York! I have aver been keeping track on you (completely not in a stalker sense, because I appreciate that's how it sounds!) and I can 100% relate to the need to look hot in front of the ex, it is, unfortunately one of my drivers to! How old are you and where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Xxx
Aw I was hoping you would be a stalker!! I have never had one before ha ha. I'm 33, will be 34 in Sept. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship. I first did cambridge a couple years ago and went from 18st 13lbs to 14st7lbs. Came off it as I was a comfy 14 and being a size 24 before this was looking good for me. I put on a bit over the year to 16st 9 and lost to 15st 3 just before dec. I had do much going on I decided to have a break till jan. So my starting weight last tues was 15st12 so it wasn't too bad to be honest. I'm 5ft 7. I'm so glad you can relate to the ex thing. I think I was a pretty cool girlfriend walking in and seeing her there with my boyfriend. Didn't help the fact she got so drunk and was all over him. I stormed out. I know my boyfriend didn't do anything, he came after me and people that don't even know him said to me he was there going whoa hands off love.
I do come accross as the most confident person in the world. But deep down I sometimes think I don't deserve to be happy. My past relationships with men have not been good including my father and I can't believe my luck I have net someone who accepts me for me, accepts my kids, will rip into me and we laugh so much. You know how whn everything is going so good and you can't believe how good it is you are waiting for do raging bad to happen. I'm one of them unfortunately. God I sound like a right sad sack!! Ha ha. I'm good banter once you get to know me. Promise. I come from Aberdeen in sunny Scotland. What about you cxxx

Back