Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Aw I was hoping you would be a stalker!! I have never had one before ha ha. I'm 33, will be 34 in Sept. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship. I first did cambridge a couple years ago and went from 18st 13lbs to 14st7lbs. Came off it as I was a comfy 14 and being a size 24 before this was looking good for me. I put on a bit over the year to 16st 9 and lost to 15st 3 just before dec. I had do much going on I decided to have a break till jan. So my starting weight last tues was 15st12 so it wasn't too bad to be honest. I'm 5ft 7. I'm so glad you can relate to the ex thing. I think I was a pretty cool girlfriend walking in and seeing her there with my boyfriend. Didn't help the fact she got so drunk and was all over him. I stormed out. I know my boyfriend didn't do anything, he came after me and people that don't even know him said to me he was there going whoa hands off love.
I do come accross as the most confident person in the world. But deep down I sometimes think I don't deserve to be happy. My past relationships with men have not been good including my father and I can't believe my luck I have net someone who accepts me for me, accepts my kids, will rip into me and we laugh so much. You know how whn everything is going so good and you can't believe how good it is you are waiting for do raging bad to happen. I'm one of them unfortunately. God I sound like a right sad sack!! Ha ha. I'm good banter once you get to know me. Promise. I come from Aberdeen in sunny Scotland. What about you cxxx

Aww bless you, you don't sound like a sad sack at all! It's actually a bit scary how similar we are - minus the kids!

I have done CD a million and one times. At my heaviest I was 18st 13lb (snap!) and my lowest was 12st9lbs!
I met my fella almost 2 yrs ago and he is everything I could ever want. He met me at 17st and has never been anything but supportive! My 'do I desire to be this happy' doubts creep in on a regular basis! He is 6 years younger than me and his ex is a perky 21 yr old! I go between thinking she's so young it wasn't a proper relationship to OMG I'm a haggard old fat bird in comparison! They all grew up in the same place so I have the same thing with all the friends!

Hats off to you though for not causing a scene, very we'll handled! I'm not sure I could be so tactful!

Im in London have been for about 10 yrs now xxx

Aww bless you, you don't sound like a sad sack at all! It's actually a bit scary how similar we are - minus the kids! I have done CD a million and one times. At my heaviest I was 18st 13lb (snap!) and my lowest was 12st9lbs! I met my fella almost 2 yrs ago and he is everything I could ever want. He met me at 17st and has never been anything but supportive! My 'do I desire to be this happy' doubts creep in on a regular basis! He is 6 years younger than me and his ex is a perky 21 yr old! I go between thinking she's so young it wasn't a proper relationship to OMG I'm a haggard old fat bird in comparison! They all grew up in the same place so I have the same thing with all the friends! Hats off to you though for not causing a scene, very we'll handled! I'm not sure I could be so tactful! Im in London have been for about 10 yrs now xxx
Oh don't get me wrong I wanted to rip her face off but at the end if the day she's the one that looked like a dick and I'm the one who looked like the cool one due to dealing with the situation te way I did. We should really stop doubting ourselves. There is a reason why our blokes are with us. Because we are ****ing awesome!! Ha ha. Xxxx

Oh don't get me wrong I wanted to rip her face off but at the end if the day she's the one that looked like a dick and I'm the one who looked like the cool one due to dealing with the situation te way I did. We should really stop doubting ourselves. There is a reason why our blokes are with us. Because we are ****ing awesome!! Ha ha. Xxxx

haha you are right! Ok let's see if I can go be awesome on the scales! Xxx

Check my Signature :D half a stone down this week, and I am petty chuffed!

I am well into the 14's now - so next goal is get in the 13's for Feb!

How is everyone doing, on this gusty Monday morning? xxx

Check my Signature :D half a stone down this week, and I am petty chuffed! I am well into the 14's now - so next goal is get in the 13's for Feb! How is everyone doing, on this gusty Monday morning? xxx
See!!! Awesome in person and awesome on the scales! Yayyyyy for you! I'm so excited for you!! 7lbs is amazing. It's bloody freezing up here! To the point I was awake at 3am with the wind!! I'm gunning for the 14s by the end of jan and the 13s by the end of March xxxxx

See!!! Awesome in person and awesome on the scales! Yayyyyy for you! I'm so excited for you!! 7lbs is amazing. It's bloody freezing up here! To the point I was awake at 3am with the wind!! I'm gunning for the 14s by the end of jan and the 13s by the end of March xxxxx
13s by the end of feb I meant. Xxxx

13s by the end of feb I meant. Xxxx

Eek! that post made me smile, thank you!

I am having to go to a Friday weigh in because of my work / CD schedule, so short week for me this week!

It's rather chilly down here today too, ****** if I was that 10st I want to be I'd be struggling to stay on the ground on the walk in to work! (clearly a few light gales are no match for my 14st8lb ha!)

You're weighing in tomorrow! How are you feeling? xxx

Eek! that post made me smile, thank you! I am having to go to a Friday weigh in because of my work / CD schedule, so short week for me this week! It's rather chilly down here today too, ****** if I was that 10st I want to be I'd be struggling to stay on the ground on the walk in to work! (clearly a few light gales are no match for my 14st8lb ha!) You're weighing in tomorrow! How are you feeling? xxx
I sure an weighing in tomorrow! I know I defo have a loss but I just want to know how much. In so annoyed with myself for eating that chicken but hey ho I have done it now and can't take it back. I can't wait to hit my first mini goal of 14st 7lbs!! I'm actually do excited. I'm so much in the zone I'm thinking in not going to this footy thing of my lads and having a night off for valentines night instead. In sure I could work off anything I eat in other ways... Of course I mean jogging or swimming or something ha ha ha. I'm gonna be such a slutty dresser when I'm thin! Jokes I'm really not. Can you tell I don't take life seriously a lot ha ha xxxxx

I sure an weighing in tomorrow! I know I defo have a loss but I just want to know how much. In so annoyed with myself for eating that chicken but hey ho I have done it now and can't take it back. I can't wait to hit my first mini goal of 14st 7lbs!! I'm actually do excited. I'm so much in the zone I'm thinking in not going to this footy thing of my lads and having a night off for valentines night instead. In sure I could work off anything I eat in other ways... Of course I mean jogging or swimming or something ha ha ha. I'm gonna be such a slutty dresser when I'm thin! Jokes I'm really not. Can you tell I don't take life seriously a lot ha ha xxxxx

The chicken was just a bit of protein, I bet it wouldn't have even shown up on the scales. Its not like you went full face plant into an 'all you can eat buffet'! don't dwell on it you have already lost it!

When is the footy thing? I am havind a V day nght off as my next scheduled 'break'. The boy is not going to know whats hit him, I will be high as a kite on food and bubbles. I am sure I will be getting my fair share of exercise too;).........chasing the him around the house for the last chocolate ha!

You have to be able to laugh at life, if you don't you will just cry and to be honest a fat girl will a runny nose and puffy eyes is not a good look (I speak from experience) haha xxx

Hi guys. Hope you don't mind if I hop on! Klee well done with your WI! Amazing. And fairy you're doing so well too.
I've got around 3 more stone to loose (1 gone already). I'm dating someone new (ohhhh!) so staying on plan secretly is becoming difficult! My next planned day off is also V day (fingers crossed we make it to then!) and I'm doing a 30 day challenge from now until then. 30 days no cheating and a little gift for myself at the end if I manage it :)

Hi guys. Hope you don't mind if I hop on! Klee well done with your WI! Amazing. And fairy you're doing so well too.
I've got around 3 more stone to loose (1 gone already). I'm dating someone new (ohhhh!) so staying on plan secretly is becoming difficult! My next planned day off is also V day (fingers crossed we make it to then!) and I'm doing a 30 day challenge from now until then. 30 days no cheating and a little gift for myself at the end if I manage it :)

Hi LauraMcf, not at all the more the merrier!

Thank you I was quite chuffed this morning, great way to motivate you on a Monday!

Secret plan is sooooo hard!! I have done Cambridge in the past and been at the start of relationships and I always felt like if I told them they would suddenly realise I was fat and leave! That right now sounds ridiculous to me, but that's how I felt!

Well done for getting involved in the challenge, its always good to set mini goals! Mine is to get into the 13's by Feb!

I am intrigued to know what the gift is! Also if you don't mind me asking whats your starting weigh height etc? xxx

Hey Klee,

You totally got it! It's like I don't want to admit I'm not happy with my body and then think they'll suddenly not be happy too! Ridiculous but true!

Completely agree on the mini goal. The overall picture just seems too long for me so a mini goal helps.

I'm 5ft 3 started at 12.3 and now at 11.4. I'm quite small framed so looking to get down to 9 stone ideally!
Long process

Hey Klee,

You totally got it! It's like I don't want to admit I'm not happy with my body and then think they'll suddenly not be happy too! Ridiculous but true!

Completely agree on the mini goal. The overall picture just seems too long for me so a mini goal helps.

I'm 5ft 3 started at 12.3 and now at 11.4. I'm quite small framed so looking to get down to 9 stone ideally!
Long process

You have done so well already! Massive well done! Just think if you are averaging a stone a month you will be super close to your target come Valentines day! :D xxx

The chicken was just a bit of protein, I bet it wouldn't have even shown up on the scales. Its not like you went full face plant into an 'all you can eat buffet'! don't dwell on it you have already lost it! When is the footy thing? I am havind a V day nght off as my next scheduled 'break'. The boy is not going to know whats hit him, I will be high as a kite on food and bubbles. I am sure I will be getting my fair share of exercise too;).........chasing the him around the house for the last chocolate ha! You have to be able to laugh at life, if you don't you will just cry and to be honest a fat girl will a runny nose and puffy eyes is not a good look (I speak from experience) haha xxx
Ugh I know but just think how much more I would have lost if I didn't have that bloody chicken! God dam their tastiness!!! The footy thing is on the 7th feb. I don't know if I should go or not to be honest. I think I would rather just power on and spend valentines with him instead. I ain't sure. In so indecisive! Ha ha that made me chuckle you chasing him for the last chocolate!! Brilliant!! Ha ha. An I love that quote. A fat girl with a runny nose and puffy eyes ain't a pretty one. You are totally on my wave length with your sense of humour. Xxx

Hi guys. Hope you don't mind if I hop on! Klee well done with your WI! Amazing. And fairy you're doing so well too. I've got around 3 more stone to loose (1 gone already). I'm dating someone new (ohhhh!) so staying on plan secretly is becoming difficult! My next planned day off is also V day (fingers crossed we make it to then!) and I'm doing a 30 day challenge from now until then. 30 days no cheating and a little gift for myself at the end if I manage it :)
Welcome hunny. As Klee said the more the merrier. :) I know what you mean about staying on plan when you meet someone new. And in loving this 30 days no cheating thing. Can I join you on that? Xxxxxxx

Ugh I know but just think how much more I would have lost if I didn't have that bloody chicken! God dam their tastiness!!! The footy thing is on the 7th feb. I don't know if I should go or not to be honest. I think I would rather just power on and spend valentines with him instead. I ain't sure. In so indecisive! Ha ha that made me chuckle you chasing him for the last chocolate!! Brilliant!! Ha ha. An I love that quote. A fat girl with a runny nose and puffy eyes ain't a pretty one. You are totally on my wave length with your sense of humour. Xxx

Will the bf be going on his if you don't go? I know it's probably going to be rife with temptation, but he sounds so supportive, it might be nice for you to return the favour (not that you're not supportive, because I'm sure you are!) Plus it's 3 weeks (I think) away so you can get a good chunk of weigh off, and put that slutty dress on haha xxx

Thanks Klee!
I'm really hoping so! That would be great fingers crossed

Just think skinny thoughts and have a good old rant on here when your thinking of having a wobble and you def will!! Xxx

Hey Fairy!

Thanks! And totally. Join me and we'll go into Valentine's Day looking amazing hopefully! Would love to have a buddy doing it too

Back